Looks like the Honeymoon is Over

Squaw1

Now, here's the truth! Three board members had other, equally important, obligations they couldn't get out of. However, they agreed to a meeting 3 days later and supported hiring the coach BF wanted--no problem! my question is "Who is making a mountain out of a mole hole?" Sb members are entitled to a life, also! I respect ALL the Sb who choose to serve---I wouldn't put up a half of what they tolerate every day from citizens who THINK the know what they're talking about. Thank you, trustees, for all you do for this community for NO compensation and little thanks.

NDN fan 4ever

100+ Posts
I agree. I was told that the request for the meeting was only requested on Friday May 4th, for Tuesday of the following week. With 5 out of 7 board members that work, I can imagine that it was difficult to get them together for a meeting during the daytime, I was told that several said they could be there for an evening meeting, but not sure if it was enough for a forum. From others, I have also heard that the Coach that BF wanted to hire was here working with the kids last week anyway, out of the goodness of his heart, so the kids were not without a coach. I too, do not see what all the hoop la is about. There were 6 board members there at the meeting and all voted to hire the coach, without any hesitation.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Some people I'm sure in our communities have personal agenda's towards certain board members. Maybe some have had long time disputes or a falling out over things. I'm sure some go back further than before some were elected to be on the SB. JMO and thoughts.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores