Mid County MADNESS !

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Ok lets put last night behind us ! Now its MID COUNTY MADNESS TIME ! This is gonna be a great game. It always is. Lets hear it PNG Nation !

nissanindian

100+ Posts
I am always very reserved about what I say at MCM but this year we need to stomp a mud hole if you catch my drift :pistols: :pistols: :pistols:

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
Ok lets put last night behind us ! Now its MID COUNTY MADNESS TIME ! This is gonna be a great game. It always is. Lets hear it PNG Nation !

With both of our teams coming off district losses, I think the outcome is gonna come down to who is hungrier...plain and simple. All the records, stats and BS goes out the window on this one...the BEST game in town!! Good luck Indians...and an injury-free game for all the kids involved.

attakapandn

100+ Posts
the way i see it

Bertrand should get over 200 yds rushing the way he is running and the OL is blocking! (vidor ran all over nederland)

2. Our D needs to tackle better on 1st contact or we will have a repeat of the livingston game.

3. PNG will win due to we have an OUTSTANDING QB and WR crew!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Hate to say it but the Indians should take no prisoners from here on out. Score as many points as fast as possible because you never know how many you might need to win.

NDN79

500+ Posts
Our offense is playing so well--I don't think Nederland can keep up. We have better skill position players than they do. Even though our defense had a terrible night against Livingston, I just believe they will rebound for the Dawgs. Looking forward to starting a 6 game winning streak!!!! :woohoo:

carzan

500+ Posts
Diva didn't want to be mistaken for a Nederland fan so she asked me to get her some purple to wear this week.

GO INDIANS!!!!! BEAT THE DOGS!!!

MCM008.jpg

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Now that pic is funny ! Call TBS !!!! NOW THATS FUNNY !

In the game with Nederland if we run the ball well and can score easily then we just need to run the ball or the same with the passing game. Seems like a few times we have gone away from what was working to something that didn't.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I think we all have had our doubts about our D, I feel this week there will be some serious changes and adjustments. I look for our D to be more solid and not as bendable against Nederland. I look forward to seeing DJ take it to Forney all game. This is my hope to see our D finally come together and start putting the hurt on the other teams O ! Lets go Indians ! I see our O putting up 35-45 points against Nederland ! Doty and Bertrand should both have another amazing night on the field. I am so pumped up for this game !

badndn

500+ Posts
If Sonnier is out again for Nederland we could have a field day against their secondary. He is their rock back there, but has been injured for the past few weeks.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
badndn said:
If Sonnier is out again for Nederland we could have a field day against their secondary. He is their rock back there, but has been injured for the past few weeks.
Yeah I was curious as to his status. I haven't heard any news on him as to whether he will be a go or not for Friday.

rnel

I'm not sure but I heard a rumor that the administration office is selling student tickets today to all student's including adults so if you need tickets I would inquire. I would rather sit in the student section or stand then not be able to attend the game at all. Again this is just what I am hearing. Good luck to all who don't have your tickets :clap:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores