Mid County MADNESS !

ndn2006

I know it's probably not likely, but if anyone has tickets please let me know. I would really like to attend the game.

ndndad

Sorry gang could not post last night. son playing football games till 10:00. I still have the tickets and got three pm's. I have replied to them so we will work it out today. again sorry for the delay

ndndad

NDN nation please P.M. me with a seperate P.M. with your phone number. You were the first to P.M. me.
nissanindian and I just talked. he was second and I told him I had to give you first shot. If we can't get together by 12:00 I will call nissanindian back.

just trying to be fair.

ndn2006

As I said before it's probably not likely but if anyone has even just one ticket please let me know. I would really love to make it to the game.

bandkid

Staff member
Please don't forget to vote for PN-G in the Band of the Week competition on KBMT's website. Let's beat Nederland in many different ways this year.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
ndn2006 said:
As I said before it's probably not likely but if anyone has even just one ticket please let me know. I would really love to make it to the game.

Also look on the other MCM tickets thread.

15PNG

500+ Posts
I hope all of the tribe back home raise :rocks: (*&@#$ for me since I can't make it in. Will be listening on the blackberry though!

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Everyone tell our Defense, Nederland thinks we have none. Below is a joke they're saying about our Defense.

HMMMM, and here I thought you were gonna say the Indian couldn't file an appeal because he had no DEFENSE

Its time to step it up and play one hell of a game!!!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores