MLC @PNG

19PNGndn68

He’ll definitely regret saying we aren’t loud If PLAYOFF game INDIAN NATION shows up at THE RESERVATION!!
Watched the Huntsville HC weekly press conference show ahead of the PNG game. HC stated he and his staff attended the PNG home game against MLC to scout PNG. He said there must have been 8000 screaming PNG fanatics in the RES stadium. Shout out to all the PNG faithful who made that arduous trip to Huntsville. I45 North was a parking lot from 3PM on. Traffic did not break until past Conroe. Pride Honor Tradition are enough motivation to attend and support our students.

19PNGndn68

In the alignment before (2020-2021), Texarkana was in Region 3. I remember Fulshear had to go to Texarkana. Can you imagine what time they got home? And it was a Thursday night. In 2020, Lake Creek had to go up there. Now we are all in Region 2 and here we go again. Don’t want to be the 4 seed.
UIL should be held accountable for putting students on the road and exposed to traffic road hazards. From Midcounty six hour road trip going to DFW or furthur, four hours pregame, game, post game, and then six hours road trip back to Midcounty. A sixteen hour round trip for bus drivers fighting fatigue.
No where else in the state does the UIL mandate such grueling travel for an opening bi district game for third and fourth place finishers.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
I concur. I enjoy my “poor man breakdown “of future opponents. I have searched other sites such as NHSN. Even MaxPreps highlight videos rarely exist. These videos are very limited and are mostly games from the previous year. Lone Star carries MLC HC weekly press conferences but it is all fluff. It very apparent MLC does not want others breaking down their game film off the internet. Who Are We!!! PNG
They are hidden as well as other issues. I was able to scout them through other means, but they hide their stuff well.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
UIL should be held accountable for putting students on the road and exposed to traffic road hazards. From Midcounty six hour road trip going to DFW or furthur, four hours pregame, game, post game, and then six hours road trip back to Midcounty. A sixteen hour round trip for bus drivers fighting fatigue.
No where else in the state does the UIL mandate such grueling travel for an opening bi district game for third and fourth place finishers.
All for Liberty Hill

Reactions: CS

19PNGndn68

Why not? PNG will clobber them. Ned will lose 4 straight starting this week.
You can see the improvement in the Nederland QB under the influence of their new HC (the former Katy QB coach.) I initially agreed with a preseason comment that Nederland #1 should be the QB and touch the ball on every down. But, You have to have a passing game to compliment a strong running game. Who are We!!! PNG

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (6-0)
vs.
West Fork Gators (2-4)

Friday, Oct. 18, 7:00PM

Randall Reed Stadium, New Caney, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores