Mrs. Yankeedawg...

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
... was hospitalized yesterday with chest pains. Undergoing surgery as I type this, and I know they would appreciate some sincere prayers. She's "going to be fine", according to YD, but any time someone goes under the knife, prayers are helpful.

Thanks guys!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Thanks Justafan. It really sux, because as some of you may remember, 2 yrs. ago, when we last played in Ned, YD had a stroke and had to miss the game, and now this. I'm bummed out for them!

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
Thanks Justafan. It really sux, because as some of you may remember, 2 yrs. ago, when we last played in Ned, YD had a stroke and had to miss the game, and now this. I'm bummed out for them!

I still remember that.

bandkid

Staff member
yankeedawg is one of the classiest board-goers whose posts I have had the pleasure of reading. His wife's speedy recovery is in my thoughts and prayers.

Proud Band Mom

100+ Posts
I hate to hear this. He seems like such a great guy. If there is anything we can do (bring food later, etc.) please PM me. They are both in my prayers. Please keep us updated.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
Thoughts and prayers for Mrs. Yankeedawg. He is a class act. Even though MCM is a fierce rivalry, things like this brings everything into perspective.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
My wife and I are very appreciative for all your good wishes and prayers. She is at home resting and the doctors have found NOTHING wrong with her heart/arteries except for a very minor narrowing of one vessel. I, for one, DO believe in miracles and the power of prayer.

As ndnsrock44 said, this just put everything into perspective. Understandably, I won't be attending the game tonight. I wish the Indians a safe, injury free game and I know they will leave everything on the field, as will our kids. God Bless and thanks again for your support.

YD

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Happy Day YD! So glad to know this, I was just about to call you. Don't let her too close to the radio though. We don't want her to get all fired up and get sick again.!

Prayers will continue tho!

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
Happy Day YD! So glad to know this, I was just about to call you. Don't let her too close to the radio though. We don't want her to get all fired up and get sick again.!

Prayers will continue tho!

Many thanks my friend....your thoughtfulness means alot to us.

Now... heck with the radio...I'm worried that all the noise you guys make will rattle our windows tonite....the visitor side of BD stadium is in Frisbee throwing distance to our house...well...almost....that, and that dang song your great band insists on playing over and over...LOL. I'll be on the patio listening to the game..It gets REALLY loud back here.

See ya this evening...btw I found that "gift" I told ya about in the garage today...if I forget, remind me about it. ;) ;D

You have directions right?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores