My take on the Game. Summer Creek.

NDN06

100+ Posts
PNGBax20 said:
I know this games allow the coaches to see what they need to work on, but if they continue to schedule these type of games i say you need to schedule a confidence booster game before district.

At a recent BC meeting BF stated the difficulties he had in putting together a pre-season schedule-- no one wants to play us. I don't think the options are there for a "confidence booster". I'm not real sure we need it either. We played tough teams and lost. There's nothing in that to be down about. We could have played easy teams to put a couple of marks in the W column, but that wouldn't have helped to prepare us for the teams we'll face in district.

As for the crowd participation- I don't have a voice today, I hope that's good enough ;D :woohoo: It's always quiet at home though.

Walker looked to be getting in a groove in this game, and Clark and Medina made some good plays as well. It might be taking a little longer than usual, but I look for this team to start clicking soon. We've got 2 weeks to get ready for district, and we're opening with a 'confidence booster'. All I can say is that I feel sorry for Lumberton facing off against this crew after what they've been through the past few weeks :rocks: :helmet:

akifan94

500+ Posts
Squaw1 said:
Regarding the fans, maybe we would have more spirit if we could actually watch the game. We missed the entire 3rd quarter due to parents standing in front of us trying to take px of their little girls dressed like cheerleaders. Some were even standing on the handicapped seating! Why didn't they perform before the game or at halftime?

That ordeal was actually worse for the parents than the fans trying to watch the game. Trust me. Also the girls did not go out on the field until 4:00 left into the third quarter. By that time the stands were half empty anyways.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
Squaw1 said:
Regarding the fans, maybe we would have more spirit if we could actually watch the game. We missed the entire 3rd quarter due to parents standing in front of us trying to take px of their little girls dressed like cheerleaders. Some were even standing on the handicapped seating! Why didn't they perform before the game or at halftime?

Is this something new because I know that the last 20 or so years that I have been supporting the Indians the girls have always went down during the 3rd quarter. My oldest daughter is 23 and that is how it was back when she first did this in Kindergarten.

Also there wasn't much noise before the 3rd quarter anyway. Also the kids were on the track for less than 10 minutes.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores