Name The Player

While we're talking about Lamar, Harrison Tatum played QB during the football program's first season post-reactivation.
 
I know one player from the 1972 team signed with Texas A&M and another one signed with Texas Tech, pretty sure Coach Troy told me 11 players total received football scholarships.
 
Impressive responses from Indian fans. When I wrote the questions, I was thinking of:

1. Ron McGill.
2. Gordon LeBoeuf (thanks to www.pngindians.com).
3. Texas - Tommy Landry, Wilson Weber, Roschon Johnson, and Jaylyn Garth.
Texas A&M - Keith Waguespack and Dustin Long.
Texas Tech - Richy Ethridge.
Rice - Randy Lee.
Houston - Wade Phillips, Mike Simpson, Robert Giblin, and Chance Prosperie.
Baylor - Unknown; PN-G has had baseball players and golfers at Baylor, but I have not found any football signees.
TCU - Ted Brack.
SMU - Unknown.
You can add Jackson Christian to UT and Aaron Wolford to UH
 

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (2-3)
vs.
Texas City Stingarees (4-1)


Friday, October 9, 7:00PM

The Reservation

HOME GAME TICKETS

NDN PRESS ON YOUTUBE

Regular Season Broadcasts

RADIO

INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Huge shout out to the entire Port Neches-Groves community for the support last night! You all created an amazing atmosphere for a high school football game and brought so much energy to our team! Our Band, G Crew, Indianettes, Frontline, and Cheerleaders were awesome!  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

DISTRICT SCORES

Back
Top