Nederland Basketball

Penny

Kay, I respectfully bow to your opinion, this is your site, not mine. This is prolly not the place to post the truth. My bad. But Neumann will ride herd on these classes, Looking forward to it. PNG is a CLASS program, I watched you beat the snot out of us for 20 years, just saying, BUT we got the goods for the next 4 or 5 even with Faircloth at the reigns, and he is a SUPER coach, ya'll are so fortunate to have him

NDN79

500+ Posts
This is definitely the place to post the truth--you just haven't done that yet(respectfully of course)! As for the basketball dads and their opinion, don't know anything about that and could care less, especially where it involves Nederland(no disrespect intended). I'm sure that was brought up here because there was little football news to talk about. I have to give you credit though, win or lose, there is always a good excuse(--oops, I mean story line :) ), as to what happens with the dog's performance. I look forward to seeing the 5th team wr, 8th team tackle, and 4th team punter do their best.Just for the record--your talent is NOT far better and we look forward to another great matchup with our friends from Nederland. Good luck to you, coach Newman, and the great fans of Nederland on a safe and successful season!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
NOBODY rides for FREE.....................we shall see.
[/quote]

CAN'T WIN THE BIG ONE!!!!! At the very least Matt took us to the big dance once!
[/quote]
Yes, he did and for 40 years we had a great defense. He was a defensive coach all along and did a great job. Offense is another story. Now we have an offensive genius so we have to hope our defense leadership is great, too. This year will answer a lot of questions we have, but I know we'll beat Nederland.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Thanks, Bark. By the way, does anyone know just how many times the dogs from across the tracks have won a state championship?

bandkid

Staff member
squaw said:
Thanks, Bark. By the way, does anyone know just how many times the dogs from across the tracks have won a state championship?

They've been to three state championships and won one. I believe their last state championship run was in 1961.

It's amazing what you can learn just by listening. ;D

squaw

1,000+ Posts
'nuff said......good luck to the Dogs--hope you beat everyone but us, but we don't figure we'll need any help. Scalp 'em!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores