coolcatmcfat
Active Member
I’m not from Port Neches but recently a friend who is from there got me interested in learning more about y’all’s football program and I plan on making it to a game soon. I’m a rabbit-hole type of person, so I wanna dig into the culture and I’ve already found out a good bit about yall, and I’ll continue to do so, but I’d like y’all’s input on a quick rundown of your football and your community to get me started. Anything you feel is pertinent to a new fan like myself, but specifically I want to know things like:
Which players to keep my eye on
Coaching staff history and style of play
Any game day traditions I should know about
What should I buy at y’all’s games
Some history on Port Neches itself
Advice for a first timer
Which players to keep my eye on
Coaching staff history and style of play
Any game day traditions I should know about
What should I buy at y’all’s games
Some history on Port Neches itself
Advice for a first timer