New Varsity Coaches

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a few new coaches are on the varsity staff. All defensive coaches.

Logan Wilson - defensive line
Cory Parsons - defensive linebackers
Tony Bradley - defensive backs

Coaches Scott Carter, Jacob Hooker and Jacob Sanford don’t appear on the recently updated staff roster.
Hopefully Carter and Hooker will be able to focus on baseball.

Coaches Chad Luttrull, Jayce Nelson, Collin Gizzi, Blake Austin and Charlie Feller are still listed.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Best to not take the district website at face value for things like staff listings. It’s possible that the person that maintains that has just not completed intended updates. I should not have brought it up. I guess wait and see is the best methodology. But I primarily wanted to share the new coach listings.

indians87

True. The coaches list could be in a state of flux. But possible that Carter and Hooker are focused on baseball now.
From what I’ve been told is that Carter and Hooker will coach Freshman Football only so they can be in Baseball Athletics class everyday. Under Fairclothe they were required to be in Football Athletics during football season. This will be great for the baseball teams now.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The period between Mike Long and Brandon Faircloth, both great offensive minds and QB coaches, were dark days at QB. Hopefully the positive streak with QB development and coaching continues forward.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores