New year for the Booster Club

NDNband69

500+ Posts
This was in an e-mail I got from Mitch Murdock sent to all last years Booster Club members.

The deadline is drawing near to sign up for booster club and have your names and/or ads placed in this season's football program. The deadline for ads being placed in the program is June 30th!!! Our booster club has a full page ad that list members names and that is due as well by June 30th.
Please remember, we have annual membership dues and these dues need to be paid to insure your ad or name will be in this year's football program. Dues start at $25 this year. Our membership is much lower than last year so please help out our athletes and join the booster club. You can register online at www.pngabc.com

Time to sign up!

PNGfan

100+ Posts
I haven't gotten anything in the mail after signing up. Is there a reason for that or will something come in the mail?

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
I don't recall getting anything in snail mail from the booster club. I believe everything I got came in email.

N

NDNPARENT

anyone have the contact email or phone number fo the booster club directors? looked on their page but see no contact info!

bark

1,000+ Posts
I got my info thru Mitch M. email but I am curious -- are the Board of Directors forever?? or will they allow the members to nominate/vote yearly in order to allow different members to participate? Also, are the bylaws/financial etc... available to the public/members?

Would a Board Member respond to these questions please?

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
bark said:
I got my info thru Mitch M. email but I am curious -- are the Board of Directors forever?? or will they allow the members to nominate/vote yearly in order to allow different members to participate? Also, are the bylaws/financial etc... available to the public/members?

Would a Board Member respond to these questions please?

I believe the board members were for the 1st 2 yrs. After that, there will be new elections held every yr. or 2.

bark

1,000+ Posts
Thanks for the info PNG Proud on the officers - I think I'll join at the 1st home game.

Looking forward to this Board leading the way for great new things at PNG.

I'm sure they will start having some organized fund raisers, events, membership drives, etc... leading up to the season, just a few weeks away!

When is the first meeting, it's almost August?

NDNband69

500+ Posts
PNG Booster Club info from Mitch Murdock:

I hope everyone has enjoyed a great summer! School is about to start which means our young men and women in purple and white are getting ready to do battle in their respective sports. We, as a booster club, have a very challenging year ahead of us and it's going to take all of us to be successful. We are all very proud of the purchases we made last year. We were able to purchase equipment/items for all of the sports PNG offers its students.

But there's more opportunities out there to help our athletes excel! Recently, the PNGABC board was presented the opportunity to run concessions for the football/soccer/track stadium. Concessions are the number one way booster clubs make their money. We now have that opportunity at PNG! This endeavor is going to take numerous people giving of their time to pull it off. The board will be meeting Wednesday to finalize details to take over the concession stands at the stadium. We will have a Club meeting Monday, August 9th at 6pm in the high school cafeteria to give our members information on this topic as well as other items for the upcoming school year.
Also, start getting the word out! The Booster Club will be doing an online bid for seats in an Alamodome Suite for the PNG vs. Gregory-Portland game August 28th!! More details will be sent to you shortly!!!
For those of you who visit Facebook, club member David Green has put together a Facebook account for the booster club. Click on the link to check it out! http://www.facebook.com/search/?post_form_id=2d904436efabfc69a637258e27f913c5&q=PNG%20Athletic%20Booster%20Club&init=quick&sid=0.22227455255371597

I hope to see everyone at the meeting next Monday.

WOW! Great news for the new booster club year. More news to come.

indian dad

my first year with the booster club, look forward to attending meetings as long as it doesnt interfere with STJFL practice :woohoo:

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Booster Club meeting reminder:

Tonight Aug. 9th, 6:00pm at the competition gym. I got an e-mail from Mitch Murdock about the location change. This is a very important meeting, we need a huge turnout for this one.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I just joined and was wondering if the window decal will be mailed or do I need to pick it up somewhere?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores