New year for the Booster Club

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I'm not going to make it to the meeting tonight, but if someone could find out who is in charge of fundraising and let me know I would appreciate it. I would like to help in anyway I can, and I've heard some good ideas for fundraisers and would like to pass them along.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Thanks, I knew I could count on you!! I'd also like to know what Coach says about the game and any other info you think is important to share. I wish I could go but duty calls on the homefront...lol!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I spoke with one of the Board members who said that the entire board works on fund raising. No one person heads it up. Not much help there, I know.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Well...thanks for asking. I'm sure as the BC continues to grow they'll be able to appoint people to work in certain areas but I can see they need all hands on deck right now.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
I had a great idea for fundraising. The city has a whole dumpster of old street signs and I thought it'd be great for the city to donate them to the ABC and sell them as mementos to the citizens of PN. We asked Mr. Wimer, City Manager, said that if we did that he'd go to jail and so would we!! guess it wasn't that great of an idea, after all. I'll be happy to help anyone who needs help. We made good money at the Indian Relays and plan on making more. If anyone wants to help out, they can call the booster club and I'm sure they'll be glad for the extra help. It was hard work at times, but what a great bunch of people to work with~

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
bark said:
I would hope that other sports that receive ABC $ would meet and let the us know how they are using the dues etc... for their sport.

Brian

Bark, The individual sports organizations do not receive money. They let the ABC know what their needs are, as far as equipment, etc. and the ABC buys it for them. That way, we can spread it out evenly, according to their needs. Hope that helps.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
Squaw, I do have a question. If you did go to jail, would Mr. Roy come bail you out??????? ;D ;D ;D

I'm not too sure, to be honest~!! Anyway, a few days rest in the slammer might not be too bad. Ya think they'll make special Weight Watcher dinners for me???

Proud Band Mom

100+ Posts
squaw said:
pngmom4 said:
Squaw, I do have a question. If you did go to jail, would Mr. Roy come bail you out??????? ;D ;D ;D

I'm not too sure, to be honest~!! Anyway, a few days rest in the slammer might not be too bad. Ya think they'll make special Weight Watcher dinners for me???

LOL! If they do make the WW meals, and serve them, and have a couple of days rest ........sign me up too! ;D

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores