Next Game: 5A Div II Semifinal, PN-G vs Liberty Hill Panthers, Friday Dec. 9, 7PM, Katy Legacy Stadium

90NDN

500+ Posts
Wish I could be there! I'll be listening to 92.5 on I-Heart radio. Hopefully I don't get music lol .... sometimes I'll be listening and it will just close out and when I go back in, i get regular music vs the broadcast hah.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Wish I could be there! I'll be listening to 92.5 on I-Heart radio. Hopefully I don't get music lol .... sometimes I'll be listening and it will just close out and when I go back in, i get regular music vs the broadcast hah.
Yes. It’s like the app has to play music for you for a set time then takes you to the game

90NDN

500+ Posts
I think they are cheaper in SETX than here in DFW, but that makes sense since there are refineries there. I filled up last night for 2.55 for the cheap stuff, but many stations are still at 2.79.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores