Next Game: Crosby Cougars

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Ware is as good as I’ve seen in years. Corey Burt was dang good last year too. Ware has a level of physicality that can’t be coached into a player. You either have it or you don’t.

Unleash the Beast o-line. The war is won on the backs of what you do in this game.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Have to wonder if Crippen will run the ball more this game. Trahan is going to get his yards and Johnson is an effective backup. Mixing in a little option play will make Crosby think more about loading up the interior line.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
If he runs, hold on to the ball. Load up behind the big OL and give the ball to Trahan. Usually, I dislike the game plan of 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Tonight, I am its biggest fan. Run the ball...run the clock...keep the game close in the 4Q and then take a shot. Go Indians.

Chief1987

Some option plays would be nice. Work the outside some instead of the middle. Some good old fashioned I formation pitch right or left, who knows. Hoping for a W.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
If he runs, hold on to the ball. Load up behind the big OL and give the ball to Trahan. Usually, I dislike the game plan of 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Tonight, I am its biggest fan. Run the ball...run the clock...keep the game close in the 4Q and then take a shot. Go Indians.
Trahan might do 3 yards for multiple plays but if he gets that one crease he can take it the house or at least 25+ yards. He has some respectable speed. On his 99 yard run he covered the distance in a little over 11 seconds including the time he bounced around the o-line.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores