NEXT GAME: PNG (12-1) vs Huntsville Hornets (8-5)

100+ Posts
1970 - save your digital tickets on your phone. When you get to the gate tomorrow, bring up the digital tickets on your phone and the gate attendant will scan your phone. I don't have the TM app. I download and save the tickets on my iPhone. When I get to NRG for Texans' games or Minute Maid Park for Astros' games, I pull up the tickets saved in my iPhone wallet and the ticket reader scans my phone. It's easy.
Thanks again. I saved them to the phone wallet that I didn't know I had; first time I've used it. Lots of folks that I've spoken to were planning to use screenshots, and the site says "no screenshots". Anyway ...

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Thanks again. I saved them to the phone wallet that I didn't know I had; first time I've used it. Lots of folks that I've spoken to were planning to use screenshots, and the site says "no screenshots". Anyway ...
Glad you got it figured out…phone wallet is the way to go!

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Here's the flyer from 1946 that's floating around on fb tonight, courtesy of Coach McCollum's daughter. It was "Regional, Championship", as far as they could go back then. BTW, the Indians won this one, 46-0.

View attachment 1118

Have known about this game since “Down Trails of Victory,” but did not recall that it was against Huntsville. Interesting. If I recall correctly this was our only undefeated season. Awesome seeing that flyer.

100+ Posts
Have known about this game since “Down Trails of Victory,” but did not recall that it was against Huntsville. Interesting. If I recall correctly this was our only undefeated season. Awesome seeing that flyer.
Yeah, my FIL was on that team. They lost only one game in the two seasons that he played, against Lake Charles in Lake Charles, and he still talks about that 1 loss more than he does all of the wins.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member

#34 in that photo is future head coach Ken Watson.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores