NPLB....

pngmom4

500+ Posts
all of you need to go to the Booster Club meeting and listen to Coach explain some of these situations. He has his reasons for how and when players get into the action, but this forum is not the place to give those details.

Indian20o7!

u just further proved my point about him about what happens when u throw him the ball lol...im not sayin just give to ball to him all the time...it just seems like png has been successful when he has gotten the ball...look at our losses and wins and look at his stats...i never said it didnt need to be a team effort to win...just against a more talented team we gotta get it to him more than 4 or 5 times...hes a big time play maker

thatpngfan

Indian20o7! said:
u just further proved my point about him about what happens when u throw him the ball lol...im not sayin just give to ball to him all the time...it just seems like png has been successful when he has gotten the ball...look at our losses and wins and look at his stats...i never said it didnt need to be a team effort to win...just against a more talented team we gotta get it to him more than 4 or 5 times...hes a big time play maker
you said it not me.........alright for starters...stop all the dang complaining...to many png fans think they know to much...

squaw

1,000+ Posts
You don't have to bite your tongue, just be aware that other teams read these remarks and try to locate any weakness or strengths we might have. Most teams do not have a great forum like we do (thanks to Indian Fan) or, I admit, I'd be reading their site, too!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Indian20o7! said:
Im not complaining...if u read into what i said was a fact lol im gunna bite my tongue from here on out...

Your opinions are welcomed. It's good to have debate and differing opinions. You have a valid point.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores