Observations from the Game

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
BBHS-65 said:
oldindian69 said:
The O-Line did a GREAT JOB.....The only returning starter Is Kyler Nicotre....Chris Mangini,Justin Reasons,Trent Lee & Nick Stasinos make up the other 4 starting positions.
Nick had a little playing time last year. GREAT job for a 1st game.......I believe #70 Nicotre came out of the TeePee first & got the crowd pumped up.....Seems to me he is one of the leaders........GREAT job O-Line.........Let's kick some Crosby ass tonight.
Kyler Nicotre #70 did come out of the TeePee first and got the crowd pumped up. I would definitely consider him a leader. Ready for another BIG WIN tonight. Go Indians!!

I noticed this a few times last year. I really like it. Hopefully this is something they will continue to do. :thumbsup:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores