Official Game Thread: Indians vs. Raiders : PN-G 42 Lumberton 14 FINAL

Bandkid, for the record, I was not being critical. I only asked a question and you gave me an answer. Not having been in band, I didn't know that there some "smack playing" that went on between our band and the other team's band. I respect that and wouldn't want our band to fall behind in any competition on the field or in the stands. The times Cherokee was missed, it didn't appear that the drum majors were paying attention to the game and we didn't hear any music from the band at that time but appearances can be deceiving. Maybe there was something going on that we were not aware of. My comment was that I personally prefer Cherokee at all the expected times to pop tunes and that was the opinion of lots of folks around me. It is important to enjoy your time in school because it is gone all too quickly. Our band is always impressive and there are times that we may not win the game but we always win the battle of signs, run-throughs, and halftime. I don't know you personally but in the time I have been enjoying this message board, you have impressed me as a very intelligent, thoughtful, insightful, and respectful young person. You are a credit to yourself, your parents, and to the Indian Nation. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

bandkid

Staff member
61ndn said:
Bandkid, for the record, I was not being critical. I only asked a question and you gave me an answer. Not having been in band, I didn't know that there some "smack playing" that went on between our band and the other team's band. I respect that and wouldn't want our band to fall behind in any competition on the field or in the stands. The times Cherokee was missed, it didn't appear that the drum majors were paying attention to the game and we didn't hear any music from the band at that time but appearances can be deceiving. Maybe there was something going on that we were not aware of. My comment was that I personally prefer Cherokee at all the expected times to pop tunes and that was the opinion of lots of folks around me. It is important to enjoy your time in school because it is gone all too quickly. Our band is always impressive and there are times that we may not win the game but we always win the battle of signs, run-throughs, and halftime. I don't know you personally but in the time I have been enjoying this message board, you have impressed me as a very intelligent, thoughtful, insightful, and respectful young person. You are a credit to yourself, your parents, and to the Indian Nation. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Thanks for the compliments, and for the record, I didn't perceive you as the critical one.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores