Official Game Thread: PN-G vs. LC-M

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PNG offense was incredible tonight. Doty: 21 of 28 for 231 yards, 2 TDs; Bertrand: 29 carries for 177 and 2 TDs; Jalali 13 catches for 105 yards.

Over 900 yards total offense in the game. :eek:

Box Score...

OldEagle

500+ Posts
The "Box Score" didn't include any rushing yards by Tyler LaCour. He made some important yards IMO. I guess I will have to wait until I get the PANews.

NDN79

500+ Posts
Our offense just continues to be amazing! This has to be the most productive Indian offense in quite some time. Can you imagine this offense putting together a solid 4 quarters with no punts,turn-overs, or mistakes? You would need a calculator to add all of the points ;D

G R E A T J O B I N D I A N S ! ! !

15PNG

500+ Posts
61ndn said:
pngfan93 said:
Woo Hoo ladies getting veeeeeerrrrrryyyyy annoying at the game. I want to jam a pencil in my ear.

PNG 14
LCM 7
Sorry about that but we had a really good time!

I'm all for fall fan spirit and excitement and am glad you had a good time - honestly. But the woo hoo ladies absolutely ruin the radio broadcasts for me. I swear, there's not something going on every minute of every play. It is downright obnoxious. I have written the broadcasters and BEGGED them to move their microphone. It's like they're right IN my ear the whole game. :whiteflag:

ingainerYYZ

100+ Posts
ndn79 you are right about needing a calculator if the offense ever hits turbo speed. great game on both sides. proud of the indians as well as BF and staff .

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
pngfan93 said:
Woo Hoo ladies getting veeeeeerrrrrryyyyy annoying at the game. I want to jam a pencil in my ear.

PNG 14
LCM 7
If we annoy anyone that is not our intent. Our intent is to support the team with every bit of effort we have for as long as our health permits. We love INDIAN football and have a very good time at the games. Try cotton or earplugs.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of offense, Chase Bertrand is on a pace to match or exceed Harmon's 2009 rushing total. Even more impressive is that he's just a junior. Credit goes to the offensive line as well.

Harmon '09 Bertrand '10
Game 1 20- 86-1 17- 67-0
Game 2 16-115-2 26-171-1
Game 3 24-160-1 29-153-2
Game 4 22-307-3 28-196-3
Game 5 29-107-0 19-196-2
Game 6 39-204-4 30-158-1
Game 7 20-147-1 30-174-2
Game 8 24-137-1 29-177-2

Totals 194-1263-13 208-1292-13

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
WOW! That's impressive! Looks like Faircloth is doing the same thing here that he did at Permian! :woot:

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
PNGROW4650YRDLN said:
pngfan93 said:

PNG 14
LCM 7
If we annoy anyone that is not our intent. Our intent is to support the team with every bit of effort we have for as long as our health permits. We love INDIAN football and have a very good time at the games. Try cotton or earplugs.

Remember how you got on to the kids last night for running? Why nit let them run? They are supporting their team. Maybe try some means of not noticing they are running.

15PNG

500+ Posts
PNGROW4650YRDLN said:
pngfan93 said:

PNG 14
LCM 7

Man that is hilarious - ahhh cotton ::) I'm serious. There are Indian fans all over the world that listen to PN-G football and are COMPLETELY dependent on the radio broadcasts, that don't have the health or logistical ability to attend. I'm not able to be at the games, you are. Maybe if you sat home and listened to a broadcast and have people shout WOOO HOOO... WOO WOOO, WOO HOOO.. WUWUWU all the friggin time, you'd get it. If you still don't believe me pull up the game replay and listen to how absurd it is.... because live over the radio, you guys drown out what you hear on the broadcast.

If we could get the broadcasters to move the mic away from constants woo hoo, then I guess you and the rest of us could enjoy the game and support our Indians.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
I was at the game last night as well. I enjoyed the game but at times the enthusiasm is a bit much for many that sit up in that area. Honestly, it was difficult hearing the announcer credit the players on some of the plays.

In the video replay it is not too noticeable but it is clear that the outside mic is turned down. So, although the broadcasts are better than they used to be (where the announcers sounded like they are in a church), they cannot keep the outside sounds turned up too much without their audio be drowned out on occasion.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
They need to fix the speakers at the stadium. Sounds like a echo real bad or either the sound mix is messed up. Loved the into with the Indian Nation song ! Just need to make the sound better.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
My 2 cents about the game lastnight.

1st. They have our safeties playing up to close to the line to help with the LB'ers with the run leaving the CB's with no help up top and when they do get help it is too late.
2nd. We are getting NO pressure on a the QB. usually on rushing 3.
3rd. Our LB'ers are getting faked out of there shoes on the play fakes. A good running QB will eat our lunch everytime with the play fakes to the RB.
4th. Although our offense is awesome, sometimes we try to get too cute with play calling and it cost us at least 2 or 3 times a game.
5th. We have to learn how to tackle better. Too much arm tackling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I don't see how yelling WOO HOO over and over and over benefits anyone. I would almost guarantee that the players can"t here it. And it sounds like it's having a negative affect on nearby fans and all of us listening on the radio and web. Out of respect for others, I'd consider not doing it anymore. Or at least save it for key points in the game.

In some ways that's the adult equivalent of kids running around, throwing things, and irritating everyone around with no thought of the consequences.

png tribe

100+ Posts
Honestly, at time's she is the only one cheering the team on. She is a fan and get's into the game. I've been around her and everyone think's she is full of spirit and for the most part, they laugh with her and I believe at her. I have no problem with her cheering the team on. Just my 2 cent's.

png tribe

100+ Posts
What's up with all of the complaining after a big win. People complaining about the kid's in the stand's, about people standing and can't see, and complaining about a lady cheering her team on. Everything can't alway's be just the way one person want's it. It would be nice if more people were into the game.

15PNG said:
61ndn said:
pngfan93 said:

PNG 14
LCM 7
Sorry about that but we had a really good time!

I'm all for fall fan spirit and excitement and am glad you had a good time - honestly. But the woo hoo ladies absolutely ruin the radio broadcasts for me. I swear, there's not something going on every minute of every play. It is downright obnoxious. I have written the broadcasters and BEGGED them to move their microphone. It's like they're right IN my ear the whole game. :whiteflag:
I guess I have to respectfully disagree with you. I doubt very seriously that the coaches would think "there's not something going on every minute of every play". If the players are not giving 110% "every minute of every play" we just as well not play at all and they would probably soon find themselves "riding the pine" or whatever the bench is made of now. I am not sure in advance which play is the one that wins or loses the game for us and doubt that anyone else is either. I am sorry that you find our enthusiasm obnoxious. Maybe the solution would be for the broadcasters to move their microphone because I will be hollering as long as my voice holds out and there are Indians are on the field.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores