Official Game Thread: PN-G vs. LC-M

pngfan93 said:
PNGROW4650YRDLN said:
pngfan93 said:
Woo Hoo ladies getting veeeeeerrrrrryyyyy annoying at the game. I want to jam a pencil in my ear.

PNG 14
LCM 7
If we annoy anyone that is not our intent. Our intent is to support the team with every bit of effort we have for as long as our health permits. We love INDIAN football and have a very good time at the games. Try cotton or earplugs.

Remember how you got on to the kids last night for running? Why nit let them run? They are supporting their team. Maybe try some means of not noticing they are running.
They can hurt themselves and others if they are running.

indianforever

100+ Posts
61ndn said:
15PNG said:
61ndn said:
pngfan93 said:
Woo Hoo ladies getting veeeeeerrrrrryyyyy annoying at the game. I want to jam a pencil in my ear.

PNG 14
LCM 7
Sorry about that but we had a really good time!

I'm all for fall fan spirit and excitement and am glad you had a good time - honestly. But the woo hoo ladies absolutely ruin the radio broadcasts for me. I swear, there's not something going on every minute of every play. It is downright obnoxious. I have written the broadcasters and BEGGED them to move their microphone. It's like they're right IN my ear the whole game. :whiteflag:
I guess I have to respectfully disagree with you. I doubt very seriously that the coaches would think "there's not something going on every minute of every play". If the players are not giving 110% "every minute of every play" we just as well not play at all and they would probably soon find themselves "riding the pine" or whatever the bench is made of now. I am not sure in advance which play is the one that wins or loses the game for us and doubt that anyone else is either. I am sorry that you find our enthusiasm obnoxious. Maybe the solution would be for the broadcasters to move their microphone because I will be hollering as long as my voice holds out and there are Indians are on the field.

i will be too..i am there for the boys and nobody else...if you dont want to get rowdy and root our boys on you dont need to be there!!!!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Justafan said:
My 2 cents about the game lastnight.

1st. They have our safeties playing up to close to the line to help with the LB'ers with the run leaving the CB's with no help up top and when they do get help it is too late.
2nd. We are getting NO pressure on a the QB. usually on rushing 3.
3rd. Our LB'ers are getting faked out of there shoes on the play fakes. A good running QB will eat our lunch everytime with the play fakes to the RB.
4th. Although our offense is awesome, sometimes we try to get too cute with play calling and it cost us at least 2 or 3 times a game.
5th. We have to learn how to tackle better. Too much arm tackling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. They played up to contain the wide reciever screen and to play more containment on Gonzales, who is a very talented QB and could run.
2.No pressure ? we had several tackles on the line of scrimmage and a few in the back field. A 3 man line was justified for a team that passes more. DJ blitzed numerous times and caused the QB to scramble. Remember Gonzales is a very good QB.

3. Heck I lost sight of the ball several times on the fake hand offs. And thats sitting in the stands with a better view than being behind a row of players.

4. Better than run,. run, pass and then punt.

5.Much better tackling last night than previous games.

They are getting better and I feel the D contained a very Dangerous QB fairly well last night. Lets give em all credit for a well deserved win ! Good Job boys I am proud of you and how hard you played ! keep it up !

pngmom4

500+ Posts
On a cheering note, did anyone notice the young boy #80 on the sideline bench? He was dancing the whole night and pumping up the people in my section! It was priceless!!

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
pngmom4 said:
On a cheering note, did anyone notice the young boy #80 on the sideline bench? He was dancing the whole night and pumping up the people in my section! It was priceless!!

Yeah the they caught him on camera then he stopped, but the cheerleaders encouraged him and gave him a high five. :)

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
png tribe said:
What's up with all of the complaining after a big win. People complaining about the kid's in the stand's, about people standing and can't see, and complaining about a lady cheering her team on. Everything can't alway's be just the way one person want's it. It would be nice if more people were into the game.
Because it just wouldn't be right if somebody didn't get on here and b*tch and moan about something. I find this amusing coming from you, since you have been such a negative poster on this board. I guess you don't remember all the complaining you did on the second sugar coating thread just two days ago. Incredible. Just like last night after LCM scored their 1st touchdown, I heard somebody yell "Come on Faircloth". I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't see Faircloth whiffing at Gonzales on several runs that drive. Once again, incredible. LCM has hung points on a lot of people this year, so in its entirety, the defense did not play too bad. They got some key stops and made some timely plays. Our safeties are playing close to the LOS because LCM was running 4 and 5 wide all night, you don't have safety help over the top, because if you don't bring them up, they will dink and dunk you for 5 and 10 yds all night. then we would have the "why are we playing so soft of coverage" complaints. This is not the 70's or 80's when you had 2 WR sets to where you could play cover 2 with safety help over the top, outside backers in the flat and inside backers patroling the middle for crossing routes. I can't even imagine what goes into preparing a defense week to week for these different variations of the spread offense.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
IndianFan said:
I guess I don't see how yelling WOO HOO over and over and over benefits anyone. I would almost guarantee that the players can"t here it. And it sounds like it's having a negative affect on nearby fans and all of us listening on the radio and web. Out of respect for others, I'd consider not doing it anymore. Or at least save it for key points in the game.

In some ways that's the adult equivalent of kids running around, throwing things, and irritating everyone around with no thought of the consequences.
+1

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
61ndn said:
15PNG said:
61ndn said:
pngfan93 said:

PNG 14
LCM 7
Sorry about that but we had a really good time!

I'm all for fall fan spirit and excitement and am glad you had a good time - honestly. But the woo hoo ladies absolutely ruin the radio broadcasts for me. I swear, there's not something going on every minute of every play. It is downright obnoxious. I have written the broadcasters and BEGGED them to move their microphone. It's like they're right IN my ear the whole game. :whiteflag:
I guess I have to respectfully disagree with you. I doubt very seriously that the coaches would think "there's not something going on every minute of every play". If the players are not giving 110% "every minute of every play" we just as well not play at all and they would probably soon find themselves "riding the pine" or whatever the bench is made of now. I am not sure in advance which play is the one that wins or loses the game for us and doubt that anyone else is either. I am sorry that you find our enthusiasm obnoxious. Maybe the solution would be for the broadcasters to move their microphone because I will be hollering as long as my voice holds out and there are Indians are on the field.
+1

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
Loved it. I think he will be a good INDIAN SPIRIT or maybe one of those defensive lineman raising his hands up for the crowd to make some noise. Good Lord willing, I'll be ready either way.

png tribe

100+ Posts
ndn44,

I believe you have a serious problem of reading and comprehending. I believe I was talking about talent coming up and talent we have. So go back and try to comprehend what you read and I guarantee it ain't bellyaching. It's called telling it like it is. Whatever, it sound's like you are in a whining mood also. You must realize at a football game, if something isn't going right than someone will get the blame. I've been calling for Jason Garrett and Joe D. to be fired over the last few games. Good coaches take the blame for pretty much everything anyway so you can expect fan's to blame the coaches at time's.

akifan94

500+ Posts
png tribe said:
What's up with all of the complaining after a big win. People complaining about the kid's in the stand's, about people standing and can't see, and complaining about a lady cheering her team on. Everything can't alway's be just the way one person want's it. It would be nice if more people were into the game.

I watched the game from outside the fence Friday night. Can I get some dang holes cut in it for crying out loud? I am 6'2" and with standing on the curb and my tippy toes I could almost see over the top of it. I can't believe they put such a tall fence up. PNGISD hates me.

;) I am sitting at work at 1AM and have nothing better to do ...... sorry. ;D

NDN79

500+ Posts
AGREE 100% WITH YOU PNG NDN FAN!! It's a shame that courtesy and consideration for others is a lost art.

About the kids running up and down the stands--that has been a problem since we opened the new stadium. They made an announcement asking the kids to stop doing it at the game friday night.Whatever happened to parents being responsible for their children's behavior--guess that is a lost art too?! :(

pngmom4

500+ Posts
One idea that may help with the kids running; detain the kids and announce over the loud speaker for the parent to come get their kids. Maybe embarrassing the parents a couple of times will cure this problem.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
akifan94 said:
png tribe said:

I watched the game from outside the fence Friday night. Can I get some dang holes cut in it for crying out loud? I am 6'2" and with standing on the curb and my tippy toes I could almost see over the top of it. I can't believe they put such a tall fence up. PNGISD hates me.

Aki, we always have one extra ticket. Next time, call me and you're welcome to it. In fact, we've got 4 extra tickets for the last game.

;) I am sitting at work at 1AM and have nothing better to do ...... sorry. ;D

squaw

1,000+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
One idea that may help with the kids running; detain the kids and announce over the loud speaker for the parent to come get their kids. Maybe embarrassing the parents a couple of times will cure this problem.
AMEN! This has been an ongoing problem since they removed the student seats. Parents, please leave your young children at home unless they want to watch the game. It's not fair to them or fans sitting around them. Older students should be punished.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
mdog said:
How do detain the little angels and not get sued?

Just like they would be if they were called to the principal's office for misbehaving in class

Pngisd is going to get sued for their injuries...saw one lil Indian sliding down the handrail..I was cringing waiting for an accident...saw several fall thru out the game, and saw a 10 year old piggybacking a younger one.

On another note: whats with LC-M coming out during our video presentation? BOOOOOO

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
png tribe said:
ndn44,

I believe you have a serious problem of reading and comprehending. I believe I was talking about talent coming up and talent we have. So go back and try to comprehend what you read and I guarantee it ain't bellyaching. It's called telling it like it is. Whatever, it sound's like you are in a whining mood also. You must realize at a football game, if something isn't going right than someone will get the blame. I've been calling for Jason Garrett and Joe D. to be fired over the last few games. Good coaches take the blame for pretty much everything anyway so you can expect fan's to blame the coaches at time's.
I really don't care to fight with you. My reading comprehension skills are fine. I am not the only one that has commented about your posts. Maybe you should re-read them and see why people think that way about the "main idea" of your posts. I learned about the "main idea" in 4th grade, so I don't need a refresher in reading comprehension. And as far as me whining...that has never been an option in my life. I have had to earn everything I have and have seen and survived things that most will never face. I have been upset at the tone of the board this year. I get on here to talk football, have a good time and celebrate our unique football team and community. I have grown tired of the constant complaining on this site EVERY WEEK. The fans aren't into it enough, some fans are TOO into it, calling out individual players, calling out groups of players, calling out coaches, questioning every strategy every week. I don't think this is the forum for that.

If you have a problem with why the coaches pooch kicking, playing certain coverages or play calls....go to the booster club meeting and ask Coach Faircloth. He has explained some of these decisions and has good reasons for them. Do I agree with every call that our coaches make? NO. But I do believe that they know this team and the players way better than we do and are making these decisions based on that and endless hours of preparation and film study. I also believe that we have an excellent staff in place and that great things are in store for us. If you have a problem with unruly kids at the games, call the admin office and voice your concerns. Matt Burnett is in charge of transportation now, so he doesn't have anything to do with this. I know in the past that Mr. Emmett has been "The Enforcer" under the stands. I haven't seen him patroling the last couple of years. Talk to the administration. Finally, we have the best fans in the state. Cheer any way you feel like, but be respectful of those around you. This is not the place to get the results you want...go to the source.

pngtribe..we have won 3 district games in a row, so I don't get the comparison to the Cowboys,who I am frustrated with,too. Lets be happy for these coaches and kids that we control our own destiny as far as the playoffs are concerned. Call me a sugar coater, sunshine pumper or glass half full guy, but I choose to accentuate the positive. GO INDIANS!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores