Official Game Thread: PN-G vs. Vidor Pirates

15PNG

500+ Posts
you know what I like about this (listening to the vidor broadcast) you can hear the ROAR of the PN-G crowd..... it's COOL. :clap:

90NDN

500+ Posts
NP....cool92.5 broadcast appears to be working again..I've switched back over...these guys keep me on my toes lol.

15PNG

500+ Posts
are the woohoo ladies ruining the PN-G broadcast? If they are, I'm going to stay on the Vidor broadcast

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
I know ya'll are interested in NED-OZEN game as far as playoff implications go so I'll post our score...14-0. 10:45 left in 2nd qtr. Really nice drive!!

But if you don't want me to post, let me know and I won't. Good luck w/Vidor.

lucards02

Our punting situation is terrible...can we not find an actual punter? No excuse for Doty punting...25 yard punts don't cut it ???

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
no prob....i'll just post change in scares...uuhhhh...scores... ;)

14-3 NED

6.gif

15PNG

500+ Posts
where are these refs from?? unsportsmanlike coduct for lining up to do a extra point?? :huh:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores