Official Game Thread: PN-G vs. Willis

NDN76

MY DOG
Well my prediction is all shot to heck. Willis was only supposed to have 1 TD by now while we are just where I thought we'd be. Defense is doing a very good job but we are getting surprised too much. My ***NEW*** prediction is that Ch. Kroeker makes the proper adjustments and fires the D up and we see a BIG difference the second half. Lets go, team, turn these Wildkats into little kittens. We need at lease 1 fumble recovery or take away and 1 interception................WE WILL DO IT!!!!

GO INDIANS!!

me

NDN76

MY DOG
He lo every one it is our old old PNG hater Tom Hal li bur ton telling us all we don't know ! ! ! !

:crip:

NDN76

MY DOG
I may have spoken too soon.......hopefully the D just needs to warm up after Halftime......................

NDN76

MY DOG
Why, why do we have so many problems stopping broken plays and Quaterback runs??? We HAVE to step it up on Defense and get 2 definate stops.

NDN76

MY DOG
What we really need here is a TD and then when the Kats get the ball we need an interception returned for a TD and THEN we need to stop them COLD on their next series..........................

NDN53547781

purpleproud82 said:
LIKE I SAID..................WE NEED A DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
purpleproud82 said:
HMMMMM...............WHERE DID U SAY OUR DEFENSE WAS?????? WAY I SEE IT NO WHERE
Sounded to me like our DEFENSE was there all night as well as our OFFENCE. I listened to the game on the radio and it sounded like both the D and O were getting their job done. Love Those MIGHTY INDIANS

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores