Official MCM Game Thread: Game Updates and Discussion

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
IBLEEDPURPLE said:
Nederland has put the game away

24-14

1 minute left.

Impressed with how PNG keeps fighting right to the last second.... Lots of determination in your kids..Congrats on a another great MCM!! Your kids should have their heads raised high and be proud how they fought til the end. Good luck and injury free the rest of the season..

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Ok, one question. Why can we move the ball so well and score in the 2 minute offense ? If we can do it that well why not run it more often ? Seems like we can get the ball moved in 10-20 yards at a time. Maybe it should be tried more often than waiting. Just a thought. Proud of the D they played one hell of a game. I know we all see issues on both sides of the ball, but these boys are playing their hearts out. Seems like we either get bad calls or luck falls on the other side of the field. We are in the same situation as last year right now. Lets see if the team and coaches can make it happen again. I think they are very capable of winning out. Heart and determination !
I noticed Reasons did a good job at O tackle when they switched him from center. I really hope Stasinos will be OK. Looked like a pretty bad knee issue. Lets all pray that its not a serious injury. Keep your chins up boys and finish out District winning every game.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores