Offseason

pngfan1

Thanks bullpup, do you have a kid from c.o.? The C.O. 8th grade team this past year was as tough a bunch as I have seen from there. I feel the offseason has been the difference between PNG and Ned the past several years. I have personally seen the Nederland kids at Exygon in the summer and they have worked hard. I think Coach Faircloth is changing that attitude for us.That advantage for Nederland in that department is gone IMO.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
That and the advantage of being better prepared and out schemed. Faircloth is bringing in the real deal.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
C O Wilson Bullpups said:
kfdmcoop said:
I hear they will be starting the MOJO mat exercises people saw on the video this week.

PNG doesn't need ny traditions from MOJO, MOJO really did LCM good the last few years.

PNG has a proud tradition in football.

LCM had BOJO. Whatever the heck THAT is.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
PNG Proud said:
kfdmcoop said:
I hear they will be starting the MOJO mat exercises people saw on the video this week.

PNG doesn't need ny traditions from MOJO, MOJO really did LCM good the last few years.

I heard that it meant..

Bears
Overcoming by
Joining as
One

Or something like that.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
BOJO makes me think of
CareBears_Blanket.gif

pngfan66

500+ Posts
PNG NDN Fan said:
PNG Proud said:
kfdmcoop said:

I heard that it meant..

Bears
Overcoming by
Joining as
One

Or something like that.
::)

It makes me think of a very goofy clown !!!!!!!!!!!

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
PNG NDN Fan said:
PNG Proud said:
kfdmcoop said:

I heard that it meant..

Bears
Overcoming by
Joining as
One

Or something like that.
::)

It makes me think of a very goofy clown !!!!!!!!!!!

No, no, no....thats BOZO...lol

pngfan1

Justafan said:
Any idea if any new coaches starting and if so who are they?
Only name i've heard so far is Duane Kroeker new Defensive Coordinator from Keller. He supposed to be a good one.

PNGfan

100+ Posts
Can't remember the names yet, but there is one from Odessa Permian, Austin Westlake, Keller, and Aledo. All top notch football programs. We have some youth at coaching and three of the four are graduates of Texas A&M. Super nice guys and hopefully will be greeted with open arms. BTW, they are on campus now. I've seen them sitting down talking to the kids in lunch, not just football players but all students. I think they might have something special starting to happen on the Reservation, stay tuned. Scalp'em

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
While I associate closer with UT than A&M (I am really just a Cardinal), I believe that the traditions evident at A&M will serve these coaches well at PNG.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a die hard Longhorn fan but I couldn't care less about the A&M associations. More power to them. Just win baby. ;D

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
Great to see they are getting involved with kids outside of the program. We need the WHOLE student body to get behind our team. Who knows, maybe someone who left the program will want to come back. We all know that there are always kids "walking the halls" that should be playing football. I have been nothing but impressed by everything I have heard about Coach Faircloth. I can't wait for football season...I think its going to be a special one.

afndn

As long as they don't try to start any aggy like traditions. you know... kind of like Gig'em INdians.

Hook'em

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores