Offseason

afndn

Unfortunately no. I am still in Alaska and do not leave here until April 17th. I'll be back home in Texas for good around 5 May.
I'll watch the spring game on ESPNU though!!!

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
afndn said:
Unfortunately no. I am still in Alaska and do not leave here until April 17th. I'll be back home in Texas for good around 5 May.
I'll watch the spring game on ESPNU though!!!

How 'bout PN-G's spring game May 22? If I'm off, I'll be there.

afndn

That one is POSSIBLE. I am scheduled to fly to Florida from Houston the next day so it depends on what time my flight is. I do want to attend that though.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
afndn said:
That one is POSSIBLE. I am scheduled to fly to Florida from Houston the next day so it depends on what time my flight is. I do want to attend that though.
Hope you make it! Purple and white will be an awesome sight in May.

akifan94

500+ Posts
afndn said:

I should have clarified. I was talking about the UT Spring game.

akifan94

500+ Posts
NDNband69 said:
I plan to be at the UT spring game. That would be 4 straight UT spring games. :rocks:

I get to play UT Golf Club on Saturday. This will be my second year in a row to play. I am not sure which one I am more excited about...the golf or the game. This will be my third year to see the Spring Game. I hope to make my first Texas-ou game this year also.

afndn

AKI- I went to my first UT vs blowu game last year and it will NOT be my last. The atmosphere was amazing.
I hope to go again this year. It's all about finding tickets!!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
99, it's no different than an A&M fascination. Notice that I feel no need to disrespect by using a silly description like tu. ;D

The 'University of Texas' and 'Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas', later renamed to 'Texas A&M', as official names are duly noted as the actual names. ;D Odds are 50/50 that my daughter will attend one of the two. And I'll be proud of either choice.

afndn

Indian99 said:
I feel sorry for you guys and your tu fascination.

GIG 'EM Ags! :thumbsup:

Do you feel sorry for A&M never winning anymore? Because they won't since they aren't allowed to cheat. FED EX U is the past.

;D

afndn

http://www.barkingcarnival.com/taylortroom/the-history-of-college-football-recruiting-cheating-part-9

Sorry I am not sure how to link on this website yet. Never have before..... halfway down the article it gets into Jackie Sherrill at A&M. It was well documented.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
you dont have to dig much. the 2nd paragraph of the article lists texas as a major rules violator. the fact is back in the day paying players,buying cars providing"jobs" for players was commonplace. everyone was doing it including the fresh as driven snow longhorns. the ncaa chose smu as the program to make an example of. notre dame was one of the worst offenders but nobody would dare take on them. To do so would to be to take on NBC and the U.S Roman Catholic Church. A&M got their hand caught in the cookie jar just like others did. I know people who played for texas and lets just say they always had plenty of money and droe nice cars. so lets not point any fingers around here. 99indian..for ateam that doesn't cheat anymore the poor ol ags have taken it to the sips 2 out of 3 years, haven't they. we need these posts moved to the texas hates a&m/a&m hates tu forum! 8) Lets get back to talking about what an exciting time this is for PNG FOOTBALL!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores