Ozen at PN-G

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
The Indians need to take every game seriously. Ozen has good players and coaches. They have had a rough season, but this may be the game where things come together for them. The Indians need another good week of practice and they must get ready to earn another W. Then, they can focus on nederland.

Go Indians. Peace.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
63-14.

And the only reason I say 63 is cause I trust Fairchief to pull the starters mid-3rd qtr. This is the type of game where an ill-timed injury can occur, this is Ozen's super bowl cause they play poor Livingston on the 10th.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I like your thinking on that.

First team could easily score every time they touch the ball. And if they strike quickly through air, 63+ points.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I would LOVE to see the reserves get some PT., but for some reason, BF's leaving the A team till almost the very end. IMO (which means nothing at all) if the game is well in hand, let Bost throw the ball in the 4th qt.
but that's just me.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I hear a lot of backup players mentioned over the radio/web. Is he leaving any specific players in the game? (Roschon Johnson's playing time is well documented. Who else?)

I still suspect that he's playing starters because they still need to improve against real competition. Especially sophomore and junior starters who need the game experience. If there's any hope to go deep in the playoffs, improvements have to be achieved now.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I would just like to see the backup QB, WHOEVER he is... play some. I don't want him to be thrown into a situation where we must win, against a really good defense... without some PT. And, it would reduce the chances of RJ getting injured.

Torino

500+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
I would just like to see the backup QB, WHOEVER he is... play some. I don't want him to be thrown into a situation where we must win, against a really good defense... without some PT. And, it would reduce the chances of RJ getting injured.
+1 :thumbsup:

Torino

500+ Posts
Torino said:
PNG Proud said:
+1 :thumbsup:
Not interested as much in offense as a strong defensive performance. :flaming:

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Updates, please. Stuck out of town and anxious for good news about the Indians vs Ozen. Thx.

Go Indians! Peace.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Less than 2 minutes left in half. Ozen cannot move the ball tonight. Indians will get the ball once more before the half ends.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores