Please Assist: 2024 Team Information

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone can provide the varsity roster and the annual team and coach group photos that is taken for game programs, I would greatly appreciate it. It will be used to update the pngindians.com football pages.

4-0-Niner

If anyone can provide the varsity roster and the annual team and coach group photos that is taken for game programs, I would greatly appreciate it. It will be used to update the pngindians.com football pages.

I don't have the coach's photo but I have the team, and offensive line group photo. Will upload this evening.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
It would be nice if the school could offer a digital copy of game program sold at the games. Out of town games who can't attend games would appreciate it. It's an opportunity to make more money for the school without the printing costs.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
IndianFan - I'm going to the game @ Klein Oak. I will buy a game program and send it to you. I'm not tech savvy, so I'll need my kids to help me scan and email it. We'll give it a shot tomorrow. GO INDIANS!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
IndianFan - I'm going to the game @ Klein Oak. I will buy a game program and send it to you. I'm not tech savvy, so I'll need my kids to help me scan and email it. We'll give it a shot tomorrow. GO INDIANS!
Thank you sir. All who care shall benefit from your effort to provide that. Pngindians.com is all about promoting the school, team and everything associated with it. The goal is a continued world class online presence that few high schools have. And the continued goal is to keep maintaining and even improving that online presence and archiving history. With the efforts of us all to gather information, I promise to continue presenting it. This season will be the 25th year for Pngindians.com.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
That's varsity team and high school coaches. I also have the position groups, and the middle school coaches if you would like them just let me know.
Yes. That would be great. This content will remain preserved for life. To be able to go back and view past teams and coaches is meaningful. Thank you for the content.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of history archival, I have not made a lot of design changes on the website in a while. In the future you will see a page dedicated to each year along with roster, photos, story links and more.

For those that are new here, the website is at Pngindians.com. This message-board is just a community feature of the football site. Thanks for visiting.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Seems like we have pretty decent depth overall but I noticed there’s not another QB on the roster. Just curious if anyone knows who the backup might be, if there is one?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores