MLC @PNG

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
I totally forgot about LC having to go to Texas High
Mainly because LC wasn’t a contender at that time
Also the year we played in Nachitoches then THS GOT BEAT BY RUNNER UP Crosby by 7

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I meant that I wanted to watch the game. It's not on TV. I tried Texan Live, Bally Sports, MaxPreps, YouTube, and the Space City Sports channel in Houston. I could not find it. Based on the score stream that Indian Fan has liked to the message board, I see RR won 45-7. The Lions are going to be a huge problem in the Region 3.

NHSBulldogFan

The UIL did not consider that or just don’t care. Ludicrous decision to put any SE Texas/Houston Metro team in region 2. :mad:

Liberty Hill is much closer to Dallas than Houston or the Triangle.
If PNG is truly a state caliber team again this year then this doesn't matter...offense can hang with anyone defense will come along eventually

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
NHSBulldogFan...fair point. Regardless of the region, you have to win six playoff games to celebrate a state championship. Lots of work to do before anyone in our district can think about the playoffs. PN-G, MLC, Huntsville, Montgomery, Nederland, and Dayton all have a shot at making the playoffs. Lots of work to do for everyone in district. It will be a slugfest for the next seven weeks. If the Indians can stay healthy, I like our chances. Go Indians!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
If PNG is truly a state caliber team again this year then this doesn't matter...offense can hang with anyone defense will come along eventually
No doubt. I was commenting about the distance that any of the 8-5A teams will have to drive for the playoffs. All are essentially Houston area teams that belong in Region 3. The reasons for doing that are questionable for all the teams involved.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
By the playoffs time, the 2024 PNG Indian team will be much improved from what they’ve shown in 3 games. The potential is there to be just as good as last season. The same could be said for any team, but this is the defending SC with a lot of weapons and good coaching.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores