PN-G at Barbers Hill

RoschonsBigBro

Im excited to see what daedae does with his touches. Hughes was a 1000 yard rusher before he got hurt towards the end of of 2016. Since then we havent got that level of impact at the position. Connor has that type of ability. They should keep it simple for him and let his talent do the work.

twrpng

100+ Posts
I agree big brother I watched dada last year and said to myself this guy is the real deal. I think he's a back that could control a ball game with 15 to 20 carrys a game. If he can catch the ball screens and dump offs would be a weapon for RJ rest of the year and for Bost next year. Hè is a big Playmaker

15PNG

500+ Posts
My wife got tickets to the Kevin Hart show in Austin - but I will have my earbuds in listening to the game :clap:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
DaeDae Conner needs to be in the backfield. His skill level is far above Williams. Conner could add a different dimension to the offense.

Nederland is going to be shadowing RJ. Having that additional, playmaker run threat will really open up the field.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
IndianFan said:
Premature to talk about it because there's a lot of football left. But the offense has a lot of firepower next season. No RJ, but Bost's arm is the real deal, and the running backs can pick up the rushing responsibilities next season. #41 looks every bit as quick as RJ.
Don’t forget #10 an #26 Bergeron. New name to Indian fans haha.

No NamePos Class
5Gavin Deslatte RB 11
7Brady NailWR10
9Kaleb WuenschelWR 11
12Peyton ProenzaWR11
35Blake BostQB10
41DaeDae ConnerRB10
50Jacob OsbourneDL11
58Trey LisauckisOL11
60Abraham ReyesOL11
62Jarret CallierOL11
74Jaylen GarthOL11
79Corey BurtOL10
80Grant PearsonWR10

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
#10 Billeaud is listed as a senior.

I didn't even mention the defensive players returning in 2019. With the exception of #72, all are current starters. #27 Girouard was injured for a while but plays a lot. 6'3", aggressive and can run. He scored on an 82 yard interception return against Silsbee.

11Zane HernandezDB 11
25Santiago Agudelo LB 11
26Donovan BergeronLB 11
27Wyatt GirouardLB11
33Lawrence VaughnLB11
72Michael RuizDL11
90Joshua PattesonDL11

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
#6 should be benched for the rest of the game. Another stupid bone head unsportsman penalty!! Faircloth needs to get control!!

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
justafan said:
#6 should be benched for the rest of the game. Another stupid bone head unsportsman penalty!! Faircloth needs to get control!!

Just plain ridiculous. We get the pick and then boneheaded unsportsmanlike to take away the field position. More than unacceptable.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
NDNTime said:
justafan said:

He smarted off something to the Ref 20 yards behind the play. I’d rather take a loss than a player act like that!

Just plain ridiculous. We get the pick and then boneheaded unsportsmanlike to take away the field position. More than unacceptable.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Incredible by defense. Best game so far. Could easily be 20-0 right now. Full grown LT for BH. Biggest I’ve seen in a long time. Hard running RB and full grown WR #81

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Usedtocould said:
This is the most in control game we’ve had since the second half of the Silsbee game fixin’ To be 31-7

I need a first hand account of the D from tonight.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
There have been a couple of drops in big situations from BH which could have changed things but they look great. 24-7 is we just got stopped on 4th inside their 30.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
BH has my style RB man he’s N/S HARD runner and we’ve pretty much contained him. BH driving at the moment at 25

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores