PN-G at Livingston (Monday, October 2, 2017)

NDNMOM34

What is the stadium's capacity? I do remember it being very small and Texas Bob shows 3000 capacity.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
NDNMOM34 said:
What is the stadium's capacity? I do remember it being very small and Texas Bob shows 3000 capacity.
more like 5K-6K to me. Texas Bob has our stadium under 10K and I know for a fact we can seat 11K-12K in it.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Indian Fan - I can't make the Livingston game tonight. Out-of-town for work. I'll try to catch PN-G v. Baytown Lee and get a roster scanned and sent to you for the www.pngindians.com web site.

Good luck Indians. Peace.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Finally woke up at the end of the half. Think we were sleep walking through a good potion of the half

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
I tried but no dice. Says "audio stream is unavailable." Most other stations work but a few give the same error message. Also works on desktop computer which I started listening to after missing most of the first quarter fiddling with the phone. However, I often do not have access to a desktop at gametime and rely on the phone. Anyone ever have a similar problem or have any other suggestions? Have been listening on the phone for years and never had this problem before.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
NDNzeke said:
I tried but no dice. Says "audio stream is unavailable." Most other stations work but a few give the same error message. Also works on desktop computer which I started listening to after missing most of the first quarter fiddling with the phone. However, I often do not have access to a desktop at gametime and rely on the phone. Anyone ever have a similar problem or have any other suggestions? Have been listening on the phone for years and never had this problem before.

as long as you dont mind the Livingston anouncers

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores