PN-G at Livingston (Monday, October 2, 2017)

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Long wait for Monday, October 2nd. It feels weird having a Friday night in September with no PN-G football. Thanks for that, Hurricane Harvey (sarcasm). Anyone know the strengths and weaknesses of the Livingston Lions? In the past, they've had athletic QBs, RBs, and WRs, but not a lot of depth. The numbers game seems to get Livingston in the second half.

Go Indians. Peace.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
No clue but I'll see what Texas Football Magazine had to say about them.

How 'bout that Livingston stadium? ;)

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
They lost to Conroe Caney Creek 41-14 and I can guarantee they have not seen anything close to the Indian offense.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
If that young o-line continues to develop rapidly, this PNG Indian offense is going to be hell to stop. The skill position players are very legit with a good combination of speed, quickness and some power running. And with one of the states best QBs pulling the levers of a potent offensive system masterminded by Coach Faircloth, it's going to take a very, very good defense to stop them.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Yes and unfortunately for Livingston they maybe one of the worst in district

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
Mitchell is all they have. They moved him from primarily WR to QB this yr. will still line up at WR some time. He's the leading passer and rusher. Control 17 and you control Livingston.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores