PN-G at Livingston (Monday, October 2, 2017)

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Don't understand why the reserves aren't played more, when the game is well at hand. Why risk getting our key players hurt? Unless it's just for stats. :thud:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Difficult to say. I heard a lot of backups mentioned in the 4th quarter, but have no clue who all the starters are anyway. ;D

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Any old timers know if it's true ?? I always heard growing up that the Original Indian Spirit learned the dance in Livingston.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Poor Livingston, poor Ozen, poor Central, poor Baytown Lee, half of this district is usually weak.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
IndianFan said:
Poor Livingston, poor Ozen, poor Central, poor Baytown Lee, half of this district is usually weak.
true lol

I think Central has a chance to turn its season around, they should whip up on Ozen Saturday before the big one next week versus Nederland which in my opinion will be for the 4th and final playoff spot.

Yall should handle Central fairly easy though in a few weeks.

RoschonsBigBro

Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
What was Shug's final stat-line tonight?
(22 of 28, 253 yards, 5 total touchdowns, interception) had a hand in three of the four first-half scores, with two on the ground and one through the air. 111 rushing yards on just eight attempts.
Via panews

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Thank you for posting the highlights. Out-of-town alumni and fans enjoy seeing the purple and white. I like the uniform combo with purple jerseys and white pants. Nice sharp look. Still like the all white road unis...storm trooper look with white helmets, jerseys, and pants. Hard to beat that look.

QB had a beautiful 37-yard run for TD. Smooth run with great vision. The RB #6 had a nice long run...nice cut back for the score. #12 took the bubble screen throw to the end zone in a hurry...nice fast wheels.

On to Baytown Lee for another PN-G win.

Thanks again for the highlights.

Go Indians. Peace.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores