PN-G Indian Band's Wind Ensemble Makes TMEA State Semifinals

bandkid

Moderator
Staff member

The "wind ensemble" is the varsity concert band.

In the Texas high school band world, this is a pretty big deal. There are 253 5A bands in Texas. Only 18 were named state semifinalists for the state honor band designation. PN-G had to beat out some stiff competition in Area F to make the list.

If I recall correctly, PN-G has been named TMEA's state honor band once before, back in the '90s. I don't think PN-G's made the state semifinals in over 20 years.
 

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-3)
vs.
Dayton Broncos (2-4)


Friday, October 16, 7:00PM

Bronco Stadium

BUY TICKETS

HOME GAME TICKETS

NDN PRESS ON YOUTUBE

Regular Season Broadcasts

RADIO

INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Huge shout out to the entire Port Neches-Groves community for the support last night! You all created an amazing atmosphere for a high school football game and brought so much energy to our team! Our Band, G Crew, Indianettes, Frontline, and Cheerleaders were awesome!  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

DISTRICT SCORES

Back
Top