When: October 4, 2024, 7:00PM

Where: Huntsville ISD Stadium

RADIO: FM 92.5

AUDIO STREAM: www.cool925.com

VIDEO STREAM: NDN Press

TICKETS

Port-Neches-Groves-Indians2-medium.jpgHornetsLogo.png

Eazy Money

Yes. It’s been a long time coming. I think there were only 2 high schools in Texas without their own football field. Very nice facility. Not enough visitor seats, but that only comes into play when PNG comes to town.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Often times, especially with non-playoff games that are so far away, fewer PNG fans will make the drive. The arrival of streaming, first Texan Live and now NDN Press on YouTube has been a big factor in that. That’s probably true for any school in the state. So don’t be surprised if the visitor side is not full.

100+ Posts
I'll be watching on line, for more than one reason, not simply the travel distance. If I still had one on the field then I'd be there. BTW just doing some back-of-a-matchbook math, with a roughly 60-man roster plus coaches and trainers, and a 70-ish member band + twirlers and mascot, 60 or so Indianettes, 12-20 ground crew members and sponsors, if multiply that total by an average of 3 or maybe 4 family members in attendance, that's roughly 1000 people in the stands right there, so the Huntsville visitor's side should be ~half full just with families of students directly involved.
Anyway ... Go Indians!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Good point. PNG Band is 200-250 strong.
Very well may be a full crowd. A lot of people procrastinate or expect to buy at the gate.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores