PN-G Indians 42, Liberty Hill Panthers 35

100+ Posts
I watched on one play were the LH RB ran through the line our LB went to grab him for the tackle and he himself was grabbed from behind and tackled. The ref was right there and didnt pull his flag.
Indeed. Our linebackers weren't just being held, they were being tackled. They knew it was coming, but still, there should have been a few flags thrown. At practice(s) all last week, the coaches had the scout squad offensive linemen holding and tackling our linebackers, trying to get them used to what was coming. I sure hope we see some decent refs in the state game next Saturday.

Indian99

500+ Posts
I saw PN-G play Texas City, Fort Bend Willowridge, Dayton, Rouse, Montgomery Lake Creek, Huntsville, and Liberty Hill. Last night's crowd was by far the best crowd of the season. Not just numbers, but a loud crowd that was into the game. Section BB was loud. Cherokee and the War Chant had everyone standing and it was loud. Not everyone was in rhythm with the tomahawk chop, but everyone was doing it. Section BB had two older guys leading the chants of D-E-F-E-N-S-E. I don't know how many total PN-G fans were at the game last night, but it was loud. I'd love to see that at AT&T next week.
I was in BB too, it was the loud and proud section!

PNGPrimetime

Anyone who has not yet watched the introductory video NDN press showed prior to the game, watch it. It is fantastic!!
2023 PNG Indians Roster

I hope this is the video to which you're referring; this production was put together by Mr. Picazo and the PNG Primetime students. It played on the Jumbotron during every home game, but usually as fans were still filing into the stadium.

If you check out our YouTube channel, you can watch student-produced highlights from every game this season inside our Primetime broadcasts.

We are working on a playoff video that we will release on social media and YouTube on Friday! We hope y'all check it out!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
2023 PNG Indians Roster

I hope this is the video to which you're referring; this production was put together by Mr. Picazo and the PNG Primetime students. It played on the Jumbotron during every home game, but usually as fans were still filing into the stadium.

If you check out our YouTube channel, you can watch student-produced highlights from every game this season inside our Primetime broadcasts.

We are working on a playoff video that we will release on social media and YouTube on Friday! We hope y'all check it out!
Kudos to pngprimetime and NDN Press for the professional quality media work that we all enjoy so much.

We have often talked here about how great it would be if PNG’s media programs could one day do this. And now it’s a reality.

Very proud of the teachers, advisors, students and sponsors that make all this happen. It’s amazing.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
2023 PNG Indians Roster

Yea, thats it. I guess some people that could go to the home games have seen it before but I never had because it had never been shown prior to the NDN press broadcasts to my knowledge. In any case, it is outstanding so add my kudos to the pngprimetime crew and I can’t wait to see the playoff video!

Also, thanks for the info about the student-produced highlights, which I also plan to watch.

Last edited:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores