PN-G Indians 49, La Porte Bulldogs 35

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Nice. They have earned the recognition. Next game starts at square one.

I take human and computer rankings with a truck load of salt. Maxpreps has SOC with a power rating of nearly 70 while PN-G is rated less than 7. BS.

I hope the coaches and team continue to focus on fundamental football and effort from here on out. Ranking doesn’t matter. Stats don’t matter, team or player, just as they didn’t matter pre-Joseph. Getting that needed yard, first down, TD, tackle, sack, pressure, coverage, return, etc when the going gets tough is ALL that matters. And you can’t do that unless you play the game to the best of your ability. Each and every player owns that every game. GO INDIANS!

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Nice. They have earned the recognition. Next game starts at square one.

I take human and computer rankings with a truck load of salt. Maxpreps has SOC with a power rating of nearly 70 while PN-G is rated less than 7. BS.

I hope the coaches and team continue to focus on fundamental football and effort from here on out. Ranking doesn’t matter. Stats don’t matter, team or player, just as they didn’t matter pre-Joseph. Getting that needed yard, first down, TD, tackle, sack, pressure, coverage, return, etc when the going gets tough is ALL that matters. And you can’t do that unless you play the game to the best of your ability. Each and every player owns that every game. GO INDIANS!
Ran a calculation between the two it was like 48-20 SOC no matter how I ran it. Its weird because when you switch you usually get different results. They are horrible. They are like DC, and the UIL, as well as Max-Preps all about the DFW teams. They even ignore the Houston teams. They get all preferential treatment. Including hometown SC games every year.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores