PN-G JV

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
I am unsure of their record. A co-worker says they are undefeated. Anyone have any insight to this? They have a good QB and RB I believe he is named Ross. Supposed to have a big o line. And what few cores I saw they where holding teams to very low points totals. I hope someone out there has some insight on them.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
We would love to do just that. Ideally, we would love to follow and publish all teams and scores for boys and girls sports, grades 7-12. Our hiccup is the owner of the website/message board and the four or five moderators all live out of town. It's hard to get information and scores for the sub-varsity teams. I am in Houston and I do my best to contact the few locals that I still know in Port Neches, Groves, and Port Arthur. Sometimes I get good info and scores, other times my sources are not too reliable. Any locals that follow the underclassmen or the Lady Indian sports, please post what you can or send me a DM and I will post. I still bleed purple and I get enjoyment following PN-G's students and their successes. I'd like more content for the ladies--volleyball, basketball, cross-country, golf, soccer, track-and-field, and softball. Good discussion, Rez. Thanks for contributing. The more alums, fans, parents, and contributors we have posting, the bettter. GO INDIANS!

Anyone know how the JV, Soph, Frosh, and junior high teams are doing? They are Friday night stars of the future.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I wish the pngindians website would track and publish the underclassmen scores
Been trying for decades to find a consistent source. Ideally local fans would share here. Not even the district, NDN press or pngprimetime publishes all scores. Unless they happen to make an X or Facebook post, and you find it, we are in the dark.

prepballfan

Staff member
JV Scores I could find....

Klein Oak 20-15 W
Beaumont United 27-12 W
La Porte 13-0 W
Lake Creek 14-7 W
Huntsville 7-6 W
Thank you. Any info on the team. I am hearing that the RB Ross is pretty special. Any other info would be appreciated.

prepballfan

Staff member
I will be attending the JV game this week for a close up look. Looking forward to seeing the future.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (6-0)
vs.
West Fork Gators (2-4)

Friday, Oct. 18, 7:00PM

Randall Reed Stadium, New Caney, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores