PN-G vs Baytown Lee

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
Usedtocould said:
I have a rule change I’d like to see football implement. I think it would be accepted universally once one level approved it. Wheee should I submit my rule idea to start with TXHSF since it’s the leader in HSF.
the UIL

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Hope he plays and avoids future injuries. He may need to limit his running for a while.

If not the Indians are fortunate to have two other excellent passers. This is the best quarterback group since Morse and Walker were around. Throw in some improved blocking and catching, and the Indians will move the ball with either of the backups.

RoschonsBigBro

https://www.panews.com/2018/09/27/football-indians-hope-experience-equals-depth/

Time to put it together. I wonder if Deslatte is still hurt? Kid has knee issues that keep coming back up. Its honestly why I feel he could do a lot more damage on the other side of the ball. Rb isn't working well so far for him or Williams. Behind them is the Da Da kid and I heard there are a host of reasons why he doesn't see the field. That's something to keep an eye on with the Rbs next year.

On a positive note, playing Lee and having Shug back will be a confidence booster to all and I hope they execute like they should against a lesser opponent.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
Usedtocould said:
I have a rule change I’d like to see football implement. I think it would be accepted universally once one level approved it. Wheee should I submit my rule idea to start with TXHSF since it’s the leader in HSF.
the UIL
Thanks. I think this will be unanimous it’s a very simple idea and should’ve been implemented 50 years ago

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
RoschonsBigBro said:
https://www.panews.com/2018/09/27/football-indians-hope-experience-equals-depth/

Time to put it together. I wonder if Deslatte is still hurt? Kid has knee issues that keep coming back up. Its honestly why I feel he could do a lot more damage on the other side of the ball. Rb isn't working well so far for him or Williams. Behind them is the Da Da kid and I heard there are a host of reasons why he doesn't see the field. That's something to keep an eye on with the Rbs next year.

On a positive note, playing Lee and having Shug back will be a confidence booster to all and I hope they execute like they should against a lesser opponent.

For Roschon, for every senior on this team, for every player, coach, staff and supporter of PN-G football and athletics, I hope it all comes together for this team. Like other schools and their respective traditions, kids grow up dreaming of playing under the lights of Indian Stadium on friday nights, wearing purple and white, and hearing the strains of Cherokee as they give their all. Roschon and every senior on this team are doing it for the last few times, the season is going by quickly. They're working hard to win, but like most young athletes, they're not perfect, they sometimes overthrow or drop passes, miss blocks and tackles, fail on pass coverage, fail to see the open field in front of them, or keep their eye on the ball. But the same can be seen every sunday on every NFL team. I hope this team can continue improving their ability to execute at every position. It takes all 11. Just one blown assignment can destroy a play, or even risk injury. I hope fans will continue to support them 100%, stay until the end of games, and represent like PN-G fans have through the decades. And I hope the spiteful few out there that have nothing but hate towards Port Neches-Groves football teams and fans can take a look in the mirror, grow up, and learn something about sportsmanship, respect and courtesy. And as this season progresses, we will all watch in wonder as the best QB in PN-G history works his magic. This is a special season and I hope it continues as long as possible. Good luck against Baytown Lee.

twrpng

100+ Posts
Well said IndianFan, Prestons not playing anymore for Png but I still go to games and will continue in the future. I have the most respec for all the coaches at Png. It was a true honor for my son to wear the purple and white jerseys. It was also the greatest times of my life watching RJ throw TD's to Riggs. I am a forever fan of the purple and white

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Indians with a 75-yard pass from Roschon to Cejas to set up at the 6 then Roschon to cejas in the corner of the end zone 21-0 Indians

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Rogers in at QB for this drive. RJ came off the field after the last TD pass. Looked like he took a helmet shot to a sensitive area. Went to the locker room by himself.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores