PN-G vs Crosby

RoschonsBigBro

MOM2INDIANS said:
Cherokee really gets to teams..lol

https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/lakehouston/sports/article/Rematch-Crosby-gets-another-shot-at-Port-13299645.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Its because we play it at ANY and EVERY point of the game. It becomes the theme music of the entire game really. If you are beating png, it doesnt matter, you will still hear it. Maybe that really gets into people heads because it always seems to come up in big games

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
RoschonsBigBro said:
MOM2INDIANS said:
Cherokee really gets to teams..lol

https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/lakehouston/sports/article/Rematch-Crosby-gets-another-shot-at-Port-13299645.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Its because we play it at ANY and EVERY point of the game. It becomes the theme music of the entire game really. If you are beating png, it doesnt matter, you will still hear it. Maybe that really gets into people heads because it always seems to come up in big games
Love t. So true. And I don’t think Roschon approves of the message. I’ve never met a classier teenager.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed. We hear all the ‘there is no team’ BS from moronic fans of other schools. It’s not accurate, and not fair to the other 53+ players that bust their rear to win, and DO contribute.

It’s a true blessing to have a QB and team leader with such talent. We also recognize and appreciate the rest of the team. Good luck against Crosby tonight!

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
#7 for Crosby. Does NOT have a complete tear of the ACL. he might have had a partial tear (possible) but eyeball says not even meniscus. (Which usually always goes with ACL and MCL TEAR (Called the UNHAPPY TRIAD) he is in helmet and pants but can’t tell if he’s playing (warming up etc) was not doing full warmup But was moving with backs receivers. If the ACL was gone he wouldn’t/shouldn’t be there warming up. The ACL is the ligament holding your shin on straight keeping it from displacing forward.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Amazing performance. Great support. this game is one of those games you wake up and say how in the heck did we win that game. But we did.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores