PN-G vs. Livingston Game Updates: PN-G wins 30-7!

lu cards

100+ Posts
quinton jackson!!! quinton jackson!!! that lady announcer had us cracking up.everytime there rb had the ball she would scream his name.she also told the lion return man to get away from a punt.i think that should be illegal.great 2nd half but we got figure out this kickoff problem or its gonna cost us.

NDN79

500+ Posts
AWESOME game by the INDIANS! GREAT job by the coaching staff! It was a fun game to be at--the fans were really into each play, and they responded well to the cheers being led by our AWESOME cheer-leaders!

The BAND was really GREAT too! They really got the crowd pumped-up and into the game!!
AMAZING job by ALL the groups fromPN-G!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Well I guess that's one way to make sure the band can be heard... sit in a 1500 seat stadium.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
The other good thing about a stadium that small?.................EVERYONE is sitting near the 50yd line!

That lady announcer was a hoot. Still not quite as biased as that fool from LCM though.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Everything was awesome except the cold. We were prepared for rain, but not the cold and shivered all night, but it was worth it. Band was great, cheerleaders were great, team was great, and fans were great. The only thing I would've changed is the use of cans with ballbearings! I hate the cans--let Stephenville and Nederland use them. We don't need them--we have very loud fans and a band, too! Oh, and we'd of liked a larger stadium so everyone could go.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Caleb Harmon's official stats for the Livingston game:
39 carries
204 yards
5.2 ypc
4 touchdowns

bandkid

Staff member
IndianFan said:
Caleb Harmon's official stats for the Livingston game:
39 carries
204 yards
5.2 ypc
4 touchdowns

You wouldn't happen to have the stats of the Livingston announcer's favorite player, would you?

NDNThunder

The people around me thought she sounded a bit like Reba McEntire. With that image in mind, she was even funnier. LOVED that game!!

NDN79

500+ Posts
Hey IndianFan--why is there always a discrepancy in the way that stats are reported for a player and/or team in a game? I'm not questioning you, but I have always wondered that. What is considered the "official" source for the stat's?

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Twice we made a touchdown and refs called it back and Indians had to do it over. Wonder of Harmon's stats include the first touchdowns he made?

badndn

500+ Posts
No. Yardage gained that is nullified or negated by a penalty do not count. Neither does the attempt. Essentially the play never happened.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
She knew that . She was just stating the fact that he actually RAN for more yardage than he got credit for.

phetonb

Funny thing about that lady announcer. She was on the radio after the game. Her show started at 10:45 on the radiostation she mentioned. She sounded so depressed when she started her radio show. Then a few Indian fans call in, and she was gracious in defeat.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
She knew that . She was just stating the fact that he actually RAN for more yardage than he got credit for.
Yes, I knew. I was just being facetious. Its a sad tale when we have to score twice to get credit for one.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores