PN-G vs Lumberton Predictions

nissanindian

100+ Posts
i think that we need to go into every game with just a touch of uncertinity just like faircloth says lets work hard and it will happen Png 35 lumberton 7

indian17

I totally agree, he is not content with our level of play. Always wanting to improve and get better. I think that speaks volumes of the type of coach we have been blessed with.

I also liked his comment he made about being ranked in the panews today. It's good to be recognized as a good team but your only as good as the result of your next game.

Is it just me or do we show a new play or two on offense each passing week? The offense seems to be getting better each week and I feel we still haven't a complete game on offense yet and they are still impressive. Just can't imagine what the score would be when our offense clicks for 4 full quarters. Man it is great to be an Indian these days!

Oh yeah prediction - We should win by at least 14

NDN79

500+ Posts
I definitely believe we can beat Lumberton. However, their backs are to the wall with their loss to Ozen. They are going to fight hard to try and upset us and preserve any chance they may have to make the last play-off spot. We need to O V E R F L O W Lumberton stadium with P U R P L E next Friday!

PNG - 35
LUM - 10

bandkid

Staff member
We play like we did last night, and Slumberton, Blowmont Middle, and Blowzen don't stand a chance.

91ndn

i live in slumberton now...me and the family will be there in purple...good luck coach faircloth and tha boys

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
My early prediction is............PNG by 21

However, I reserve the right to change at a later date (prior to gametime) ;D

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
A picture speaks a thousand words:

Cajon_Cropped.gif

l

bandkid

Staff member
I think Lumberton thought they could take it easy with Ozen and still come out on top. Needless to say, they were wrong and now they're backed into a corner and desperate. In addition, we're playing at the train station (soon to be terminal ;D) so we can expect them to be prepared.

That being said, Indians win by ten points or more. Sorry, Lumberton. The Indians are on the warpath and it leads well into the playoffs.

NDN79

500+ Posts
Does anyone know why Lumberton assocites their team with a train? Do they think it sounds intimidating, or cool, or what? Can you help? :huh:

bandkid

Staff member
NDN79 said:
Does anyone know why Lumberton assocites their team with a train? Do they think it sounds intimidating, or cool, or what? Can you help? :huh:

It doesn't make much sense, but then again, they're from Slumberton. Should we expect them to make sense? ;D

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores