PN-G vs. Nederland Game Updates

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Good game by an overmatched Nederland team. Way to stick with it and pull out the win Indians!

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Great game played by the Dogs.

I wish I could say the same about the Nederland fans. They booed our cheerleaders when they did their cheer in the middle of the field, then they booed our school song. I'm not talking about just a few people. It was the majority of the fans over there. Waaaaaaaayyy over the top low class poor sportsmanship.

Whodat

pngfan93 said:

I wish I could say the same about the Nederland fans. They booed our cheerleaders when they did their cheer in the middle of the field, then they booed our school song. I'm not talking about just a few people. It was the majority of the fans over there. Waaaaaaaayyy over the top low class poor sportsmanship.

You may not have heard our folks booing them as well, we booed the heck out of their school song.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Whodat said:
pngfan93 said:

You may not have heard our folks booing them as well, we booed the heck out of their school song.

Nobody in my area did it. We stood and clapped. This was after they had already booed our cheerleaders.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Indians led in yardage 422-212. Doty with 286 yards passing.

Got to hand it to Nederland for keeping the score so close.

Stats...

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
Yes they are. Classless act for certain.

Don't blame me...I was home with a case of Pepsi, a bottle of cough syrup that tasted like Lysol, french bread pizza, and a box of kleenex. ;D

The booing BS is uncalled for....for either side. show respect for your opponents and their fans and school...we made it a point with our kids to show sportsmanship and respect regardless of the activity or opponent or outcome of the activity.

If ya can't say or otherwise express something nice than don't do anything at all...Dad taught me that long time ago!

akifan94

500+ Posts
If we don't fix the mental mistakes they are going to cost us a game or three. You cannot do those things against Vidor, Lumberton, and Central.

Good win. Congrats to the players for pulling out the win.

jspikes

PNG NDN Fan said:
Hey you got shout a out on the radio! :)

haha yeahh i was just trying to show yall that now im up here playing so baseball i still keeping up with my good ol indians

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
I TRIED to listen to the show over at the other site(Setxsports) and that has to be the most boring show I have ever listen too. The so called commentators have no clue!!!! And everyone of them are anti MidCounty.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Game pics.

Home crowd at main entrance.
DSCF7652.jpg

The crowd at the concession stand.
DSCF7668.jpg

Ramp looking toward visitors side.
DSCF7648.jpg

PNG Band, Twirlers, Indianettes arrive.
DSCF7677.jpg

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores