DSCF7725.jpg

Part of performance, "Fire and Ice".
DSCF7734.jpg

PNG Band, Marching I.
DSCF7740.jpg

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Pics cont.

The L O N G lines at the concession stand at halftime.
DSCF7709.jpg

Indians Win. Final score: PNG 23 Ned. 7
DSCF7748.jpg

Indians celebrate!
DSCF7752.jpg

Indians stand in front of the band for playing of Cherokee.
DSCF7756.jpg

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I agree!! Awesome pics! I really like the last one with the players in front of the band while they're playing Cherokee...AWESOME SIGHT!! Have they been doing this every week? I usually leave a little early because I have a little one to tow around :) I'm hoping that is the beginning of a new tradition, would be even better if they would gather around Geronimo!! Awesome game, even better kids....keep it up!! :clap: :clap:

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
wynnewood estate knucklehead said:
Props to that lady yelling in the background on the radio, she's giving all she's got.

Those ladies yell loud and proud at every game for the INDIANS!!!!!! Way to go boys.

NDN79

500+ Posts
Thanks for the good word Bulldawg64. It was a great game by both sides. Nederland did a great job against the NDN'S last night. I wish the Bulldogs well the rest of the season and hope they get things turned-around.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores