IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PN-G Indians vs. Nederland Bulldogs

When: Oct. 17, 2014 7:00PM

Where: Nederland, TX

RADIO: FM 92.5

WEB: www.cool925.com

Send an email to the broadcast crew at radiopng@gmail.com and let them know you're listening.

rodney12345678

100+ Posts
why cant the game be played at lamar or at thomas stadium where everybody that wants to go can get tickets lots of money to be made

NDN06

100+ Posts
Heck no!! Why would we want to pay other schools to use their stadiums when we get to play the game in ours every 2 years? I LOVE playing at the Reservation! You can't beat that atmosphere!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
So far the game plan and strategy is going Nederland's way.

But Indians just need to execute on offense.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
End of the first half, Nederland 7, PN-G 0.

Nederland wins the first half not only in points, but in strategy. Their game plan of running the ball and using the clock worked. The goal line type of formation with their offensive line throughout was geared to go 3 yards and cloud of dust all night, and run the clock.

The Indian passing game being off is the real difference in the game so far. In that regard the Indians are beating themselves.

This first half flew by.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Indians pull within 7 then Faircloth gives up half the field with failed onside kick? Are you kidding me?!?!?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores