PN-G vs Nederland

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
That was just one game in many to come. As a QB and leader he can't help but feel down but this is how champions are born. The sting of defeat can go a long way towards driving a player and team toward the ultimate goal.

Heck, even Tom Brady has a less than perfect game at times, and that guy has won a few super bowls and gets paid millions of dollars and still hasn't found perfection. But look what he's done in the past few weeks after being called a had been.

Before it's said and done Morse will probably stand as the best passer in PN-G history. Morse, Long and Doty will be the order of the big three. :thumbsup:

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
At the QB meeting Monday, (which all of you asking questions on here can, and should, attend), coach made the comment that the kids are just fine, and they had a great day of practice. I think we adults (term loosely used), make more of this that we should.

Let the kids be kids, and SUPPORT them. Supporting them also means supporting their coaches... not second guessing them.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores