PN-G vs. Ozen Game Updates: PN-G 35 Ozen 20 Final

15PNG

500+ Posts
Re: PN-G vs. Ozen Game Updates

don't know about you guys, but my twitter updates just stopped. Last update was that PN-G had the ball at their own 42

15PNG

500+ Posts

ha - just saw the twitter message that his kid was on the track cheering - reason for the delay

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member

Read somwhere else that Livingston beat Central 10-6, if correct than Indians can wrap up at least share of the district crown tonight.

NDN76

MY DOG

Ozen with a couple of good runs....PF against both---Offsetting...Ozen at PNG's 38

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member

Time to pull the starters, put in some back-up and scout team members to get some action under the Friday night lights in front of the home crowd, let all of the SRs play in their final home game at The Reservation, and keep everyone healthy for next week and the playoffs. It's a good time to be an Indian. Fire up Cherokee a few more times so Ozen will remember it in P.E. class. Get ready to go to The Babe next week and stomp Central into a mud hole. Roll into the playoffs with a DC and feeling good about making a run in the playoffs.

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member

It doesn't matter what Central does or did not do ... it only matters what the Indians have done, are doing, and will do. We can only be concerned with what we control. The Indians worry about the Indians and no one else. Play hard, play fast, and have fun.

Go Indians. Peace.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member

Announcers gave props to pngindians.com for providing information on Indian single season rushing leaders.

NDN76

MY DOG

4th Quarter......lots of subs......Desmond in at QB

I LOVE THAT CENTRAL LOST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores