PN-G vs. Santa Fe

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Gotta get our defense back healthy and all the players on the field,,

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Dakota Baxter was out. Who are the other injuries on defense?

Garth is the biggest concern. He’s the anchor on that offensive line.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Can’t give up points, or turn the ball over like last week. That game should have been a 3 td win. 2 of the interceptions and the kickoff fumble were horrible play decisions.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
SF is a better team than I thought they would be. They appear to be making a statement in this new district.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
They held Crosby to 20. They really haven't had any high scoring games. This will be a tough one for us. We can do it! :clap:

Im being petty, but I like being the only Indians in district. AND they play Cherokee.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Yes. This is the best football team they’ve had in years. I love that they are Indians myself. Strength in numbers. Green & Gold vs Purple and white. My hope is that by seeing us they will be strengthened in their stance representing Native American culture and traditions.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
MOM2INDIANS said:
They held Crosby to 20. They really haven't had any high scoring games. This will be a tough one for us. We can do it! :clap:

Im being petty, but I like being the only Indians in district. AND they play Cherokee.

What? A team that plays Defense??????

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
MOM2INDIANS said:

What? They must have stolen it from us, cuz ours was composed by our band director, Mr. Volpe!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
That’s going way back in the wayback machine.

Anyone remember Mr. Charles? He was band director at PN Jr High back in the 70s.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Oh yeah! He was my fav!. He'd sit up there, puffing on those cigs the whole class!!! Such a funny guy.... but corny!

pngfanatic

100+ Posts
Mr. Charles was the band director at PHJHS way back in the mid 60s when I was there. Band was one of my favorite classes because of him. He was pretty funny for a teacher back in those days.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
justafan said:
MOM2INDIANS said:

What? A team that plays Defense??????

Whats Defense??? lol

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
MOM2INDIANS said:

What? They must have stolen it from us, cuz ours was composed by our band director, Mr. Volpe!

Both Vidor and Nederland fans say they don't play it as often as we do. So thats a plus..lol

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Waxahachie also plays Cherokee.

And there is at least one major college that plays it, and their mascot or team name has nothing to do with Indians.

It’s s cool song with multiple arrangements. And not exclusive to PNG. But there is only one version we care about.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores