PN-G Vs Tomball

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
The only two things that's missing with Png is: consistent good D and a dynamic special teams player (s) as in kick returner/punt returner. Png has everything else.

I know for us down here we're missing three things: 1. Gotta stay healthy. 2. Cut the boneheaded penalties. 3. Special teams. We have everything else.

Buddy Garrity I truly believe that PAM could win state any single year. They just need a few cards to fall in line.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
prepballfan said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
The only two things that's missing with Png is: consistent good D and a dynamic special teams player (s) as in kick returner/punt returner. Png has everything else.

I know for us down here we're missing three things: 1. Gotta stay healthy. 2. Cut the boneheaded penalties. 3. Special teams. We have everything else.

Buddy Garrity I truly believe that PAM could win state any single year. They just need a few cards to fall in line.
not being in arguably the toughest region in the state is the biggest thing. That goes for all the local 5A teams in each division honestly.

RoschonsBigBro

NDNTime said:
Listening on the radio. How’s it looking out there?
Its on texan live for 7 bucks
'Tomball not very good. We still dropping balls. This is a game that they can build confidence at least. Execute better and dont let this team hang around. Under normal circumstances, prolly a 56-14 type of game. Today it looks like a 28-14 or 28-21 type of game.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Falling apart unsportsman like penalties two in a row for negative 30 yards on kickoff

15PNG

500+ Posts
First game I’ve seen thanks to texanlive - my observations:

* Where was the awesome o-line I’ve read so much about? There were like 5 or 6 sacks I think.
* Teams go to after one of our cornerbacks and with notable success - same thing as last year - Nederland had a field day on that side as I recall
* 2 for sure, possibly 3 TDS dropped - drops drops .... never seen that with a PNG squad that I recall
* Jawing and unsportsman like conduct penalties I could list one # in particular that I saw - but won’t

I’m kinda in shock

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Penalties, unsportsmanship, lack of execution, no running game, blocking is not there, defense cannot stop the pass or run. RJ will make a difference, but the team has a long way to go. A lot of practicing and improving to do.

RoschonsBigBro

15PNG said:
First game I’ve seen thanks to texanlive - my observations:

* Where was the awesome o-line I’ve read so much about? There were like 5 or 6 sacks I think.
* Teams go to after one of our cornerbacks and with notable success - same thing as last year - Nederland had a field day on that side as I recall
* 2 for sure, possibly 3 TDS dropped - drops drops .... never seen that with a PNG squad that I recall
* Jawing and unsportsman like conduct penalties I could list one # in particular that I saw - but won’t

I’m kinda in shock

#3 is the cb
#21 cejas dropped 2 td passes. He dropped big ones last week too.
At this point, even when #2 comes back, i just want injury free ball regardless of the W or L

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores