PN-G vs. WO-S Game Thread

90NDN

500+ Posts
How is the weather looking like there? I know my parents only live a mile or two from the high school and they are always telling me they say it's supposed to storm, but it never rains at here house lol but it does rain in other areas of mid county.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
90NDN said:
How is the weather looking like there? I know my parents only live a mile or two from the high school and they are always telling me they say it's supposed to storm, but it never rains at here house lol but it does rain in other areas of mid county.

Just saw that there is a 30% chance. So we should be good to go!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I'll be here tonight...listening to the game on PN-G's Radio TeePee, Cool FM 92.5 (via the Internet) and typing updates from my home in Houston...my kids will be leading the cheers and jumping up and down when they hear Cherokee.

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
WO-S pass...fumble...PN-G football.

PN-G 00
WO-S 00

2 turnovers by WO-S inside the red zone. PN-G defense...bends, but does not break.

1Q under 3:00 mins.

PN-G throwing the ball around and finally moving the chains.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G roll out...nice throw...Sparks turns up field and runs 60+ yards to the WO-S 1-yard line.

PN-G handoff to Halfin and 1-yd TD.

PN-G 14
WO-S 07

Approx 5:45 left in the 2Q

Go Indians.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Q

WO-S trapped in the end zone...PN-G gets a safety.

Indians 16
Mustangs 07

Approx. 1:00 min left in the 2Q

WO-S to kick off to PN-G. Great job Indian defense!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
TD...PN-G...pitch and catch Walker to Rose for 40+ yards.

PN-G 23
WO-S 07

1:01 left in the 2Q.

Do you believe? These Indians are for real in 2013. They can throw that ball downfield...and they do it well.

Go Indians.

90NDN

500+ Posts
1989NDN said:
TD...PN-G...pitch and catch Walker to Rose for 40+ yards.

PN-G 23
WO-S 07

1:01 left in the 2Q.

Do you believe? These Indians are for real in 2013. They can throw that ball downfield...and they do it well.

Loving this!
Go Indians.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
WO-S touchdown with 14 seconds left...an 88 yard run by WO-S. Ouch.

PN-G 23
WO-S 14

Half

Torino

500+ Posts
The 23 points PNG scored in the first half tonight are more than the 20 points total PN-G scored against WO-S the last 4 times Burnett's teams played and lost to them.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G opening drive of the 3Q...TD...run by Halfin.

PN-G 30
WO-S 14

Pour it on Indians.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores