PN-G vs. WO-S Game Thread

hookem14

100+ Posts
NDN79 said:
It is amazing to me that people are still not happy, even after a great victory against a state ranked opponent(who we haven't been able to beat since 1996).2 - 0 against 2 state ranked opponents and still you have to criticize the coaches decisions on why a certain player is not played more. WOW!! Undefeated so far....seems to me the right decisions are being made!
BINGO!!!

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Not a knock against Ky NDN79, he is a heck of a athlete but he takes a pounding esp. on screen passes. When he roles out of the pocket he is the most dangerous, but he needs to learn to just throw the ball away when he has no options. Morse is a special talent and like to see him get more reps.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Great win for the Indians! They well as a team and are gelling fast. WAAAAYYYYYYY too many Stooopid penalties though.
No rest, they have a short week against a well rested, state ranked team.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Amazing, amazing game! WO-S has serious speed that I doubt even Ozen or Central will replicate in district. WO-S has commits to Texas, Bama, and Iowa State and we were still able to pull out the W. Nothing wrong with a close win. More importantly, the team showed that they can stay in a close game and pull out the W. This will serve them well in district and beyond.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Pics to show the atmosphere of PNG vs WOS.

The Cathedral

Many thanks to the vendors, adult volunteers, PNG Chorus who did the concession stand work. :clap:

Project Graduation

McAlister's Tea Crew.

To Be Continued.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Pics cont.

The Drumline/Team pregame March under the stands. The roar of the crowd towards the end sent chills.

Our House.

PNG Band and Indianettes.

The PNG crowd.

to be cont.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Pics cont.

Game is covered by the monitors above the concession stand so our fans still see the game.

Concession stand workers view of the Marching I. Wow! The band is getting bigger!!!

Coach working on strategy.

What a game. Great work by our team and coaches. Of course the fan noise was awesome.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
NDNBand69 --- many thanks for always adding pictures to the message board and pngindians.com website. The content you provide is outstanding...it makes this out-of-town alum glad to see The Reservation...a lot has changed since 1989, but it is all for the better! Thanks again.

Go Indians. Peace.

badndn

500+ Posts
justafan said:
Not a knock against Ky NDN79, he is a heck of a athlete but he takes a pounding esp. on screen passes. When he roles out of the pocket he is the most dangerous, but he needs to learn to just throw the ball away when he has no options. Morse is a special talent and like to see him get more reps.
I've seen Ky throw the ball away on several occassions in his TWO starts. I've really only seen him throw two ill advised passes. On a team that looks like it will compete for the DC you don't play your #2 QB on Thursday nights and not have him available on Friday??? or Worse yet have him get injured in a JV game.
At some point during this season if he is needed you want him there. He could be the difference in the outcome of a Friday night game off of the bench, so imagine what you'd be saying if Ky got hurt and Morse wasn't available and (no offense to anyone else at QB) we blew a game and a shot at a DC or even the playoffs.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
badndn said:
justafan said:
I've seen Ky throw the ball away on several occassions in his TWO starts. I've really only seen him throw two ill advised passes. On a team that looks like it will compete for the DC you don't play your #2 QB on Thursday nights and not have him available on Friday??? or Worse yet have him get injured in a JV game.
At some point during this season if he is needed you want him there. He could be the difference in the outcome of a Friday night game off of the bench, so imagine what you'd be saying if Ky got hurt and Morse wasn't available and (no offense to anyone else at QB) we blew a game and a shot at a DC or even the playoffs.

Answer one question for me..... What are the next lottery numbers.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores